Honest opinion on my body?

I've always had a negative perception of my body. However previous sexual partners have made positive comments towards my looks, which conflict with the criticism I've had from female friends as well as family (skinny, small/flat chest, no ass etc).

So I guess what I'm looking for is an objective point of view. Not from a boyfriend who feels obligated to shower me with compliments, not from friends who are teasing me or even possibly envious, just people I don't know and who don't know me. What do you think of my body, and my body shape in general? Average? Skinny? Attractive? What figure do I have? (Ruler?) What would you rate / 10? Thanks.

Honest opinion on my body?

Extra info:

Weigh ~40kg // 88lbs
B cup (band 8 - 10, Aus sizing)
I'm short, 147cm // I think that's 4'9"
Bust - waist - hips: 76cm // 29.9in -- 55cm // 21in -- 80cm // 31in

I'm 19 years old

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your body looks great. You have my favorite body type

Most Helpful Girl

• You have the dangerously attractive hourglass figure. Many want it, very few have it. Consider yourself blessed. Also I am very jealous now.

What Guys Said 26

• You are definitely attractive 😊 Wish I can see your face XD but judging from the extra info you seem just a little short as a down side so because of that I'd rate you a 9/10

• In my opinion i think you are inside the category sexy bodies level 9000.
    I like the cute boobs. I like your type of curves.
    The butt is nice also.

If you can, do exercice. Not because you physically need it, but for better health, and with time you can be more fit, AND more confident. You basically need confidence and health. You are already sexy.

• Your boyfriends were excellent judges of what looks hot.

• I think you're quite sexy

You're not very tall so you're probably in the perfect bmi range

You have a really nice figure and I think anything bigger than a c cup would look out of place on you

You're well proportioned and balanced and you're legs are about the size I like

All in all some fine body work indeed

I'll give you a 9 and a half outta 10 overall

• you gotta understand all we see is a pic, and your partners are gonna say what they gotta say too get between them legs, but your family and friends have seen ever part of you from the body, to your personality, how you act, of course they see you as flawed
    I don't even need too know you, too know that you're flawed and have issues, but this is a very objective question and I'll answer, and you look fine so no worries , but I can tell you have a smaller butt, but it isn't bad

• lol your body looks pretty sexy to me

• Blurry photos, bad lighting, wearing black.

You somewhat look like you have wide hips, but it's hard to tell if your body is great or just all right.

• Errr... they are all just 110% jealous!
    Based purely on those shot and your stats, you have the PERFECT body. Skinny and petite looks soooo good ☺

• 88 pounds?

• I think your body is very beautiful. It is slender and sexy. You should not be so insecure about it.

• You look great

• those pics are tiny but from what I can see it looks great!

• You look good 👍

• To many you have an ideal body, you have nothing to worry about

• It is gorgeous. I like your body!

• If your asking about your body... any chance you're willing to share a bikini picture?

• Attractive, hourglass, not flat chested, 10/10 for me.

• It's cute..

• Oh yeah you look great! I want to sext with you!!! 😉

• I think you are at least a. 9

• its fine body

• You r a 10

• Dayum...

Hot

• You look great

• Well you're small, that's for sure, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. You don't have a flat chest or no ass and you're not a ruler figure either, you're just like a smaller version of the average woman.

• Your body is sexy and nice. And really your height is 147 cms, for real? What's you age? I like your cute cute height :)

• Okay pretty fun sized girl, easy to carry and snuggle :)

What Girls Said 5

• 10/10 I think you have a perfect body! I think I actually have the same body type except I'm an entire foot taller than you and my boobs might be smaller, but you have nothing to worry about. You have a great body type and I'm sure men drool.

• Woah you're really short. Nice body tho.

• Jeez, you have a great hourglass body with nice wide hips, a small waist, and pretty nice breasts

• I would love to have a body like yours!!!
    Obviously hourglass figure and skinny/attractive in my opinion.

• You look good. Why even ask?