Are these a good set of photos for a dating profile and facebook?

Also which is best as i am only including three photos -

Are these a good set of photos for a dating profile and facebook?

• One
    50% (8)56% (9)53% (17)Vote
  • Two
    38% (6)31% (5)34% (11)Vote
  • Three
    12% (2)13% (2)13% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Pic two is good for a dating profile pic. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks so 1 and 2 are good from the feedback, i choose the third to show i am in shape and have personality so is that one okay as well!

• Show All
    • thanks for the advice and kind words gorgeous!

• Anytime, handsome! ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, the quality of those photos is pretty poor. Have your pics clicked with a better camera, and under better lighting conditions.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i need to get a better camera but apart from blurness you think the girls will like'em

• Yeah, they would. You're a good looking guy. Besides, you're a white male. It's very rare for anyone to look past whites, to be honest, because they're still considered the 'most attractive race'.

What Girls Said 4

• The quality of the pictures is not so good. I would try to get a better camera. The second is the best of the three, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks so 1 and 2 are good from the feedback, i choose the third to show i am in shape and have personality so is that one okay as well!

• It's okay. I don't really care for forced facial expressions like that.

• One for the dating profile. Three for facebook

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks can i ask why so i can take better pics in future?

• The first one for a dating profile because it gives the look you're smart nice thanks to your warming smile.

Third for Facebook because its funny and its in w joking matter really

• #2. You have a really cute smile :) love it!

0|0
    0|0

• Damn, daddy :o
    But to answer your question, I like 1 but I also love your smile so either 1 or 2 would work :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I think one is best

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean they could be better quality but other than that they are nice photos. I like 2 because you have a nice smile

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to always show yourself looking more clean cut. So the second one works.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was gay, I would fall for 2nd.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither.. you're not smiling

0|0
    0|0
  • you looka bit moody... perhaps an injection of fun is required.. just an observation

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one and maybe the second one if the smile was more natural looking, good tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • first one buddy

0|0
    0|0