Which one of these Serbian pop stars do you find sexier? They are REALLY HOT, but wich one would you fall for? Also, which one is a better performer?

Which one of these Serbian pop stars do you find sexier? They are REALLY HOT, but wich one would you fall for?  Also, which one is a better performer?

• A (Milica Pavlovic) is sexier and a better performer
  • B (Sara Jovanovic) is sexier and a better performer
  • A is sexier, but B is a better performer
  • B is sexier, but A is a better performer

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I liked Sara Jo looks and musically wise of the two

• Milica looks like the kind that would be bitching during sex "Ouch, it's too big!" "Oh, i think i pulled a muscle!" "Stop! It won't fit there!!"

While Sara looks like the kind to climb on me and ride me all sorts of ways!! ;)

• I have no idea who they are and never heard their performances but A is sexier to me, but both are hot

• I know that you have never heard their performances, and therefor I put thos videos here so that you can watch a little and tell?

• I could look at her all day

What Girls Said 3

• Milica is a fucking bomb! 😈

• I dunno what guys think, but this Milica girl looks SO sexy. She has a pretty face, AMAZING body, naughty personality, dances so sexily! I would marry her if I were a guy.

• I'm not even sure who's who but I like the short haired one because I just really love short hair on girls ;D