Which one of these Serbian pop stars do you find sexier? They are REALLY HOT, but wich one would you fall for? Also, which one is a better performer?

Which one of these Serbian pop stars do you find sexier? They are REALLY HOT, but wich one would you fall for?  Also, which one is a better performer?

• A (Milica Pavlovic) is sexier and a better performer
    60% (6)71% (17)68% (23)Vote
  • B (Sara Jovanovic) is sexier and a better performer
    30% (3)12% (3)18% (6)Vote
  • A is sexier, but B is a better performer
    10% (1)17% (4)14% (5)Vote
  • B is sexier, but A is a better performer
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I liked Sara Jo looks and musically wise of the two

1|0
    0|0
  • Milica looks like the kind that would be bitching during sex "Ouch, it's too big!" "Oh, i think i pulled a muscle!" "Stop! It won't fit there!!"

While Sara looks like the kind to climb on me and ride me all sorts of ways!! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea who they are and never heard their performances but A is sexier to me, but both are hot

1|0
    0|0
    • I know that you have never heard their performances, and therefor I put thos videos here so that you can watch a little and tell?

• A (Milica Pavlovic) is sexier and a better performer

1|0
    0|0
  • I could look at her all day

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Milica is a fucking bomb! 😈

1|0
    0|0
  • I dunno what guys think, but this Milica girl looks SO sexy. She has a pretty face, AMAZING body, naughty personality, dances so sexily! I would marry her if I were a guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not even sure who's who but I like the short haired one because I just really love short hair on girls ;D

0|0
    0|0