Opinion on skinny girls?

I'm very skinny. I don't really like it. So many girls say they would like my body but I don't see why. All kinds of guys like girls who have big boobs and butts. Is it unattractive to be skinny with small boobs and barely a butt?

• Big boobs & butt
  • Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of guys really like slim girls - You have no worries

Most Helpful Girl

• It literally does NOT matter if you have large breasts or a large ass, or both.
    It's the YOU, your personality that guys should love. Not your body.

If all he wants is breasts and thighs then he can get his ass outta your life and on his way to KFC

• Great answer! By the way, where do guys who prefer smaller breasts go? lol

• @Red_Arrow thanks and to women with smaller breasts?

• lol. To go with your KFC answer I expected you to direct me to Popeye's for a bit of Olive Oyl. haha. And I really do prefer smaller, but would never dislike what ever "she" has. (Meaning the woman I am with.)

What Guys Said 18

• That's not true, I never liked big butts or boobs... skinny girls are much better in my opinion, but my actual favorites are fit & athletic girls.

• ..., but you're under 18? ! I dont know about the boobs, but you can get the rest with work if you want to.

• I love skinny girls and so do many other guys, don't worry :)

and big doesn't mean they look better

• some guys like them skinny some guys like a bit more meat lol

• I like small boobs, and I don't really care about your butt so much, and in reality I'm mostly only attracted to the face and personality, small boobs are just a bonus

• Honestly, being skinny with small boobs don't matter to me. I like both small boobs and big boobs in their own ways as long they look good. But butt does matter to me, But I don't want butt to be big, but a nice shape,

• you can't change your boob size and you aren't even 18 (fully developed) so why does it matter?

• women dont stop developing at 18 and neither do guys, I think it's between 20-30 where people finally stop developing completely.

• @SweetHomicidalQueen well, yeah, but the most development happens around 18 years old. when you develop in your 20s, it's more neurological than physical. i mean you continue developing to an extent, but that's more so because you just get older.

• physically yes but it doesn't stop at 18.

Once I am 18 my looks will have continued to develop and change by the time I'm 20. Maybe even 25.

Mentally too, but also physically. It varies on every individual.

• Personally i prefer skinny girls, with smaller boobs an butt. But they have to be Healthy, no annorectic situations

• I actually think big boobs and breast are kind of weird, no offense to anyone. But I think slim girls are nicer. 😀

• I don't know why but I prefer petite girls like you

• Personality is more important to me

• cheese burgers and lots of squats. thats my advice

• I looove skinny girls, it's actually kind of preference for me

• You have plenty years to develop them.. No worries sweetie

• Big boobs & butt

• Truthfully, I prefer skinny with nothing on you.
    Not that there is not anything on you

• I don't worry at all on phisical appearance.

• I'm a big guy, not obese but just generally big. I haveinthe last turned a girls advanced down for being too skinny... I'm just affraid I'd hurt her lol

What Girls Said 1

• Every body type is beautiful in its own way.
    You just need to dress accordingly and you'll look great. And not all guys go for big boobs and all they have different preferences.
    The only thing that's not ok is obesity and anorexia