Am I chubby, chunky, or pudgy?

KEEP IN MIND: I'm 5ft tall. I am trying to lose weight its been very hard for some reason.. I do cardio and try to eat right! I want to know what category i am in.
Am I chubby, chunky, or pudgy?

• chubby
  • chunky
  • pudgy
  • see results

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know which word to pick but you're definitely hot. This is coming from a muscular guy and you have nice assets too soft i think

• Wow... I'm flattered! Thanks! Usually the muscular ones call me fat. Lol

• You want to talk dirty or something? Lol why so curious

• Nope :) lol just want to know who this is lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your an average curvy size girl... society might think diffrent cause there so use to seeing fake girls with a small waist and big bottom fake boobs on tv, magazines & whatever but in reality you look good and healthy and you should feel great love yourself for who you are if you want to lose weight go for it but do it for yourself! Don't worry what people think your beatiful :)

What Guys Said 26

• 😂where's the option for perfect

• I didn't think I fit in that category lmao

• I honestly don't the know the difference between those words.

• Whatever it is I like it

• What is the distinction between those 3 words.. they are synonymous to me?

• A bit chubby but still beautiful

• You're chubby. Like a girl pointed out, those three words mean the same. Also, you look great.

• You are getting there - Probably not too far off normal range now - Keep at it

• chubby but that can be fixed this year so lets get after it

• Ok let me ask you this what exercises are you doing, do you know your calorie intake and do you know your goals.

• You don't look bad at all. Curves on a woman are sexy. Maybe you're a little bit chubby, but it doesn't make you unattractive. Most men prefer someone with your figure to someone stick thin.

• it's hard to tell based on the pictures and all those things mean the same thing.

• I think you're curvy and sexy

• A little chub but you look average

• Dont all those words mean the same thing lol

• You are just simply WOW!!! Abs GORGEOUS xx

• all mean fat, sorry

• Honestly you're not tiny but you've got a nice figure

• Your my ideal actually, nice side view

• what the hell... you are gorgeous to me

• Uhg so gross

• just do some sit ups.

• But won't that turn it into muscle?

• only if you continue starve yourself. this ways, you can eat whatever you want and lose the weight. i know a beautiful girl who meat some dirt ball, who, among other things got her on heal kick... looks anorexic now... or did in the last bunch of pics i've seen.

• you are attractive to me

• pudgy girl

• I wouldn't say chubby or anything. Just not skinny. Very very nice.

• umm... ur not chubby at all... u just have serious mental problems.

• Lovely.

Filler

What Girls Said 9

• I'm 5ft tall too and I think you're a little chubby but not to the extreme where you appear pudgy or too chunky... If you keep up with cardio you'll be in great shape :) enhance your booty with leg lifts and squats and lunges and if you want a smaller waist do stomach vacuums and lower abdominal exercises and some cycling :) you look quite lovely tho, but like I always tell myself "I can improve" :3 just love yourself and workout and eat well and stay positive :D

• Being chubby is still cute. You don't look like super overweight, like you just look curvy.

• The lighting is bad. But I'd say you're curvy. :-) It's probably because of your genes. Keep eating healthy, and put some muscle building workouts because muscle burns fat quicker. Good luck!

• Remeber that when you train, it can be harder to actually look smaller, because you gain muscles.
    It's good that you're trying to eat healthy. I suggest that you go vegetarian, because it's harder to eat more than you should, when you don't eat meat. I lost 2 kgs over about 4 months without doing anything but eating vegetarian. Though I ate fish, because it's super healthy. And trust me, I didn't try to lose weight.
    Extra plus - it's good for the inviroment

• Don't all three of those words mean the same thing?

• Yes and no. I've seen where some girls post that they're pudgy or chunky and they barely have a tummy.

• They're all mean the same thing.

• You're chubby, if I had to choose a word for you. It suits you, I don't see the issue.

• Chubby to me

• I'd say you're in the normal range. Just keep exercising and eating right, focusing on being healthy, and you'll be good.