Is mixed girl hair as pretty as white girl hair?

I have hair similar to this ;

Is mixed girl hair as pretty as white girl hair ?

But mine is a bit tighter curl & different color. I have wanted " white girl hair " since I was a child. Long silky wavy like hair. It looks perfect no matter how you wear it and there are so many styles and things you can do with it. It looks cute thrown up in a bun and quite frankly most people seem to hate mixed girl curly hair. Everyone I know seems to love the longer hair... So with that being said.. Is having my type of hair ugly? I want this type so badly :

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You couldn't be anymore wrong. Many girls would kill for "mixed girl curly hair". What they frown down upon is black nappy girl hair that's why they get perms to get their hair straight.

Everyone tries to get their straight because the style is cute I won't deny that. I mean I personally straighten my hair all the time but what I'm trying to say is don't be ashamed of or take anything away from the kind of hair that you have because it is pretty and many girls would die for it.

What Guys Said 7

• There is no such thing as mixed girl hair since people who are mixed can have all types of hair textures sigh.

• Yes she can definitely be as pretty as a white haired girl

• I got a better question, how do mixed people always look beautifull. Like seriously, i bet your really hot huh.

• I prefer the bottom picture, but like both.

• That type of hair is really. But on average no

• Blondies mostly beat em all

• No. It's better.

What Girls Said 8

• Both are pretty in their own way. The reason people like straight hair better is cause you can run your fingers through them softly without getting caught.

Indian straight hair is the best quality wise, that's why 5K weaves are made with those to put on Beyoncé's head.

• Honey I am more than sure that your hair is awesome and gorgeous. Don't worry about what other people have when what you have is already great :)

• to each their style. I have similar hair as the first. it s really cool cs in your case you can straighten your hair and have a whole new look. unlike for people with straight hair, it s hard to get curls like yours.
    Plus first pic has a very sexy, savage look. I used to hate my hair too when I was young now I like it.
    I have similar hair than this
    www.theplace2.ru/.../myriamfaris4_10241.jpg
    a2-images.myspacecdn.com/.../300x300.jpg
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ek1N5DPIzTA/hqdefault.jpg
    en.hibamusic.com/.../...fares-154-1416-9859149.jpg

and she can have straight too when she s bored and wanna change style like I did now
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f7aa6bfbeb.jpg
    i.ytimg.com/vi/eOl9IIk2eLc/maxresdefault.jpg

• I'm mixed but my hair is not like that, and it's not like that white girls hair either. To be honest I prefer the curly hair in the first picture than to any other hair. it's fucking gorgeous 😍

• I personally like 'white girl hair' better. but we all have different preferences.

• Something is severely wrong with your self esteem. Work on it.

• Both are super pretty!

You were born with this gorgeous hair and you should embrace it. I was born with straight thin hair and I've always been jealous of the girls with thick and curly locks.

• I have 'white girl' hair, but mine is dark brown. I'm debating getting a perm so that I can have tightly curled hair like yours, I hate my hair, its so boring. I like to be different :) hope this helped hun