Do I look scary?

Now the kids at school tell me I'm unlikeable and I'm disgusting because I don't fit the American standard of breauty. ( being ugly) and the girls say I'm gross because they don't like my face. Other kids avoid me, or scream at me even when i try to talk to em and say if I hang out with her my friends will think less of me. And this girl told me she had a dream I blew up the school or bought a knife. I know kids are rude so I normally don't say anything when I'm treated this way but does this mean I'm scary looking? :/

people me I'm cute, but I think I'm a bit scary looking cuz this is how the kids in middle school treat me.

• No
  • Yes

Most Helpful Guy

• kids at school tell me I'm unlikeable and I'm disgusting because I don't fit the American standard of breauty.

-LOL!!! Who in the hell ever says that? I have never ever heard any student say that when I was in school Kindergarten though College.

-They are crazy and insane in the membrane. Most girl dont fit my specific standard of beauty, otherwise I would go on a dating spree, LOL!!! ;)

• Middle school, missed that... Yes, don't worry, once you get to high school, there will be less of that very imature crap... from usually older students influence.

• Wouldn't it be interesting to have a K-12 grade school? The older kids would be telling the younger immature ones that you dislike to shut up, Ha ha ha! XD

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate school. Honestly, you just have to believe in yourself and think of yourself as beautiful. I was told by my mom and my aunts etc that I wasn't really pretty and that I was ugly, and unlikable. I went around quiet, in school. I was told my sister was much more likable and beautiful. Then 10 years later... I realized that all what people say doesn't matter much. Looks don't matter too much. My sister is now over 160 pounds (5'2) and I'm still around 110, and she has zero friends. All her friends called her names etc, she has a divorce, she cheated on all her exes and she's ex communicated by all my aunts because of her terrible personality and destructive behavior and my dad and brother disowns her. Moral of the story is, school ends. What you do with your personality matters much more than your looks. How you live your life ultimately tells more about you as a person that what others say about your looks. I'm not in school anymore for the last 10+ years and I barely see anyone from middle or high school anymore!

What Guys Said 8

• You have no pic to show us so how can we tell if you look scary?

• So it's not bad enough that they make you feel bad about your looks, but they have moved to spreading rumors that you are a THREAT?

This is a VERY BAD situation.

They are NOT 'scared' of you. They are setting you up because they mean to hurt you or maybe even get you into trouble with the authorities.

• Why would they do that to me when I rarely talk or say anything to anyone?

• Some people are broken. They feed on the perceived weak. Some were born that way and some were made that way.

But seriously. When people start talking like you are a threat, very bad things can happen to you.

• I didn't know that, there was recently a teacher at that school that sexually abused a student. Another kid was almost murdered at that school by another kid. Now that I think about it the school was quite dangerous... I'm surprised no one tried to gang up on me or something...

• "Do I LOOK scary?" No picture.

• How can I tell if there's no picture?

• Have you seen a black girl with braces on this site?

That's me

• See! Now you remember! :D

Nah, it was just a thought. These things are true what I'm saying but I was just thinking.

• Wait a minute! You're that girl from Fine Bros 'Kids React' show?

• You should post a picture of yourself on here and get our opinions

• People. Tell me I don't look voient. In fact, for a girl I am quite short.

• Pics or it didn't happen

• no you're not ugly i say the pics

• Kids can be cruel and stupid but they follow the crowd and shows how badly and ignorantly they were raised.

What Girls Said 4

• I kind of smell a troll. Is my nose deceiving me?

• This is how I'm treated... :/

This is real..

• Its just the picture thing. I doubt you look scary though. If you ask me I bet its jealousy. I was bullied in elementary school (like 4th and 5th grade) and it turned out the girls were jealous because a bunch of the boys in my class liked me apparently. And girl once again I doubt you're scary looking or even ugly. But i'm sorry the kids treat you that way. Ugh, kids can be so mean. If you want someone to talk to just message me bc since i'm still so young I feel you. Tell your mom and the principle.

• Thats impossible!

• I'd be scared if a pink shadow with a white question mark was trying to chat me up, too.

But to answer you honestly, middle school children are assholes. Sometimes girls who don't really think you're ugly will call you ugly in the hopes that you view yourself in that way, thus decreasing the amount of competition.

• dont listen to them they are immature.