Is he better looking than me? Interracial?

I'm not fishing for compliments (which happens a lot on GAG), I'm just genuienly curious if you guys think either one of us is 'better' looking?

Given it is an interracial relationship, I often feel insecure because I live in an area with a lot of Caucasians. I often get a lot of looks when I'm with him, and I suppose it is because he is much better looking (IMO, and also that is what my friends tell me.) I thought I would get an outside opinion?

http://tinypic.com/r/ftpiqq/9

Wow - thank you everyone! I didn't expect this. I was honestly expecting the brutal truth that he is better looking. Thank you also for those who wished us luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're both really good looking... good couple there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Please take it from me, woman to woman, you have absolutely no reason at all to feel insecure.. You are both equally gorgeous and compliment each other perfectly.

What Guys Said 26

• I'm sure he's more insecure about the attention of other men gawking at you. Anyway, you look like an attractive couple; stop worrying about it.

• Haha. Never thought of it like that. Thank you!

• Both of you are undoubtedly good looking but you have a touch of class and elegance about you while you also know to carry yourself well with a good poise :) I think he looks up to and depends on you for a better countenance (even if that's a wild guess)

• I can promise you, I have practised posing in front of my mirror before for photos so that is where that fake class and elegance comes from! Haha.
      Good guess and not too far off the truth - I'm a little bit more self-aware than him (he's a little childish.)

Thank you :)

• I see! I never thought about the innate desire for perfection as being part of class and elegance, moreso something that is derived from it. What an interesting perspective - very grateful for that new outlook.

Happy New Year to you as well.

• Most times we don't realize what we are thinking of subconsciously thus striving towards in our conscious state of mind :) You're welcome always young lady :)

• Generally speaking I don't 'rate' guys, but that is a good lookin dude you got there and you're very attractive yourself : ), love the dress

• You both look well in your own way - You have no worries, you are gorgeous

• you are both pretty equal

• You both look equally attractive. You probably get a lot of looks because others probably envy what he has and what you have too.

Very common.

• How sweet - thank you!

• You look gorgeous and he's a handsome guy so I don't see any issues lol

• Yeah I think he is better looking.

• You both look fabulous!

• I'm not gay but I'd suck his dick.

• you two look great together. neither one is better looking

• Guess what?
    The look you take from people is wow dude these guys looks perfect for each other!

• How sweet, thank you!

• You both match up very well

• you both looks good

• You look perfect to me so yes.

• equal and 8/10's

• how tall is he?

• andj just curious, how old are both of you, i just want to know the age when a. guy looks his potential best

• He is 23, I am 22. Science shows men 'peak' in their late 20s & 30s, whilst for Women it is mostly in their 20s. Of course, I'm not trying to say that men or women are unattractive outside of that range, but that is what the results of scientific studies have found. Hope this helps.

• you are stunning and he is handsome.. very compatible.. my wife is an attractive Latina and I am a Black man and we always get the looks also.. maybe some people do think you are not attractive enough for him, but they dont matter.. girls have told me that im go good looking for my wife but I don't let it bother me..

Best of wishes..

• Thank you! Just out of curiosity, did you have much trouble with your family or her family due to the interracial?

• Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

• my pleasure... i wish you to all the best..

• You are absolutely lovely

You two look good together

You are undisputably gorgeous and have amazing posture

You're quite elegant

• That's a lot of compliments! Haha. How sweet - thank you.

• My point is he wouldn't seem so good looking if you weren't standing next to him

You two compliment each other

• naw you are japanese. even on tv there was a statistic shown that Asian types are prefered over most your friends just want a piece of him and make you feel worse

• I'm not Japanese, but thank you :)

• you look very sexy for sure

• His jaw looks fucked up in this pic. I'd fuck you though, you're mad cute.

• Haha, never noticed it before. You're not wrong, it does look a little funny in that!

• Your gorgeous and wow what a sexy body!

• You got it goin' on. Damn!

• Both splendid

• I'm damn sure people look at y'all because y'all look stunning. I don't know if you know that or not. You said you aren't fishing for compliments, but I guess only you know the truth.

• For sure not fishing! I guess I've been bullied a lot for being Asian when I was younger, so I don't really have an honest appraisal of what I look like anymore. Kids can be cruel - with all their 'slant eye' comments so I'm too harsh on myself I think. I know I'm decent looking, but I would never use words like 'stunning' for myself. Thank you for the compliment though, it is appreciated! <3

• Okay. Yeah stunning. The both of you. I hate saying two people look like they belong together though, because I feel like people who don't look like they belong together can still be great matches for each other. You're welcome :)

• You're equal, you are both equally attractive and are both suited to each other. You have no reason to be insecure, you're well matched and look like a swell couple. Best to wishes to you both.

• Thank you - very kind of you

What Girls Said 16

• You're both so gorgeous! You're beautiful, no matter what race. No wonder they stare, look at that girl!

• Actually I think you both are equally attractive. People will look, some at you, some at him, who cares, you look great together :)

• You are gorgeous but when I saw your man I was like OH MY JESUS!!! He looked better than I expected. Anyway, they probably stare at you two because you are an interracial couple. Most interracial couples are black men/white women and they may get a couple stares but other interracial couples will get a lot of stares. It will be because they are not used to seeing your type of relationship. No worries!

• You're very pretty. You suit each other well!

• You actually look really good together 👌

• You're both stunningly gorgeous.

• I think both of you are attractive.

• you both look good

• Ohmygosh you guys are such a cute couple!!! Best of luck together :)

• Thank you! Much appreciated.

• What the hell woman😲!!! You are soo damn gorgeous and that body is rocking, and he is good looking yoo, but your above his level

• I think you're pretty hot yourself. Excuse my language :P

• I think people stare at you two because they're wondering if you're a mail order bride.

• Except I was born in Australia, with an Australian accent.

• Still a white worshipping Asian like the rest. His head is even lopsided but that doesn't matter bc white.

• Haha, 'white worshipping.' That's cute.

• You're both super duper attractive.

You suit each other well, and I wish you both happiness in your relationship.

• No offence but ya he is the better looking one out of you two I'm surprised he hasn't cheated

• Thanks for the opinion!

• The two of you are good-looking.

• Best looking couple just wanted to say that