What do you think about breast reduction? I'm at 34H, 165cm, 54kg. So I have back problems and it is uncomfortable. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I seldom agree with the idea of any breast changes, but in the case of back problems, I do not hesitate to encourage you to strongly consider surgery. One risk that has existed is the chance of reduction of sensation, especially sexual, at the nipples. Maybe they have gotten better at maintaining that. Just so you know of something to talk with the doctors about. But for your health, I am 100% behind you going with that option.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have a proper fitting bra? I have large breasts like you and my back did hurt until I got a proper fitting bra with the right support. It's honestly the ugliest bra too, so I call that my work bra and than I have the cute lacey sexy type bra for the weekends that doesn't have the best support, but looks nice. I had to go to a specialty store for large boobs for it.

Another thing that helped with my back problems was posture, big boobs tend to make you more slouchy, standing straight and keeping your spine aligned properly helps.

What Guys Said 18

• Though I've been a Remediation Mammologist for 34 years, I'm afraid I'm unable to make such a recommendation blindly. Please forward photographs of your breasts to my attention, and I will consider the options... er... medically speaking of course!

• Have you tried losing weight first? The fat might be lost from your boobs first. If you've tried and it didn't work then I say go for it because suffering from back problems for the rest of your life is no good.

• Do it. Back problems aren't worth a few stares.

• I am guessing you are thinking about, and just want too see the reaction.

From your description, you are out of proportion, so plenty of stares, both good and bad,

Back problems and being uncomfortable will make you a different person to the one you want to be, pain always has that effect.

Before you take action though, check on the effects of breast feeding if you are going to have children.

• If it's causing you problems, go for it.

• back problems are a sure sign you should have it done.

• I dunno, how does it look?

• If you are having back problems and are uncomfortable, don't think about it just do it.

• I think if it's doing damage to your back you should do it

Just make sure they're careful with your breast tissue so you're able to breastfeed if you have children and it goes a fair way to preventing tumors

• I have no problem with a girl getting a breast reduction if her breasts are so big that it causes a lot of back pain

• Do it to better your health. Having good health is a big issue and it isn't worth having huge boobs to deal with back pain. Just don't be ridiculous and make them tiny. Make sure they are proportionate to the rest of your body.

• I completely understand why girls would get breast reductions to help eliminate back problems. So if that's what you want and need I wouldn't hold it against you.

• If you have back problems then yes, absoloutely get it done. The sooner the better.

• 34H... How big is that... Best I seen is DD... Well then I live under a rock.

• I can hold them for you.

• Have thought about loading weight instead of paying so much money

• photos or it didn't happen.

• 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../ceelowhy.gif
    Naa I'm kidding.

It's a shame but do what you feel is the best decision.

What Girls Said 9

• I've been there and done that.. With absolutely no regrets whatsoever.. My life and wellbeing improved no end.

• Asker - This lovely lady is a very recent recipient of the surgery and is an excellent person to talk with about this. I am pretty sure she would be happy to PM you about it if you wish. And I will guarantee you can rely on her for honest help and confidentiality.

• @Red_Arrow.. What an excellent idea, now why hadn't I thought of that? .. Of course it goes without saying that if I can offer any help or advice, then I would be only too happy to do so.. All it would take is for the OP to make contact with me.

• I say go for it.
    Your health is most important!

• you should go for it..

• Breast reduction is perfectly fine if you have physical complications due to large breasts. Dont reduce them more than neccessary, that would be a waste ;)

• Definitely do it.

• I think a breast reduction is very good idea if your breast effect your Health.

• If your breasts are giving you back problems, please reduce them. You don't need to suffer.

• I think you should do it for your health

• If you want to give up your free drinks all night at the bar privilege so be it lol