No makeup selfie?

I got this really pretty new bikini today and I wanted to show my friends and so I took a selfie just after I got out of the pool but I'm really self conscious about it because I normally have at least a little bit of makeup on but I don't have any on today and my face just looks really gross to me. What do you think?
No makeup selfie?

• You look fine, don't worry.
  • You look normal I guess. Just put a little bit of makeup on next time.
  • Yick! Try to avoid mirrors for a while because they might shatter if you look at one because of sheer ugliness.
Thank you to everyone who answered. Honestly wasn't expecting this many replies XD

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 26

• I don't think anyone would be looking at your face

• I think you just want to show off your nice boobs tbh. 😂

• Same here lol

• Haha! 😂😂

• Actually no I'm honestly more so trying to scope out whether or not not send it to my boyfriend because to me my face looks pretty me but if he isn't looking at my face it probably wouldn't be too bad.

• Oh come on. You have to know you have like goddess level tits and thats what you really wanted to show off :) Be honest.

• you have a pretty face with beautiful eyes, no need for makeup. but everyone will look at those perfect boobies anyway

• The face of a regular girl who is not afraid of being in public without makeup. Very nice. No worries.

• Trust me, any guy looking at ur photo is gonna notice ur giant boobs and not ur lack of makeup... Ur fine

• You probably don't look much better with makeup (in a good way).

• You look really cute, no worries

• You look good. Really us guys really don't tell when girls have no make up on. You usually look good to us anyway and make up just makes you look better. Unless you use too much, then we notice and think you might secretly be trying to be a clown.

• Very beautiful young woman.
    Lovely eyes, pretty smile and nice long hair.
    I like it when women wear little to no makeup , you're looking absolutely beautiful

• After teasing us with your tricky question... yo might as well make it up by telling us how big your boobs are haha

• nice boobs ( didt realise there was a face )

• O. O I'm not worthy

• You're cute. Love your eyes

• dw about it

• you look great... pretty face and sexy body ;)
    show them

• Your face is fine and your boobs are awesome!

• I say don't wear makeup at all, your naturally pretty! :)

• You look abs stunning. You don't need to wear make up, all it will do is cover up your perfect natural beauty.

• OMG dam hot... nice boobs baby;P

• not bad at all. hard to concentrate on the face. :-)

• I like the bra

• Wow you are gorgeous, you have nothing to worry about!

• Perfect. Nice boobs too lol

• Omg soooo beai without make up! You would be super gorgeous with make up :)

• mmmmm nice big tits ;)

What Girls Said 6

• You look very pretty, you dont need make up, but the girls are gonna get all the attention 😛 maybe try to take a pic from a different angle if u dont want them to show that much?

• All the other angle looked really weird. Either there was too much background with my head poking up from the bottom, way too much face for my liking or just general stupid looking stuff. And I will admit that I enjoyed the attention not on my face so much because it kind of detracts from how terrible it looks.

• Oh alright then if u dont mind it, is fine✌️But as I said, u are very pretty u shouldn't worry about how your face looks

• all the fuckers who put option 3 are trying 2 bring you down because theyre already below you

• You look great, don't think you are not pretty. by the way you have nice boobs

• Your face is very average and plain Jane. You don't look ugly without make up, but you're not one of those girls that can pull off the bare face look and stand out UNLESS you keep your boobs hanging out. Big boobs hanging out always draws attention away from the face.

• and that is exactly why young girls are not supposed to wear make up at all... it kills self esteem without you even realizing it

• I never used to. I just really love makeup and slowly my collection started growing and I would put it on more and more because the brushes are fun to play with and the results were.. mostly always pretty epic XD then before I knew it it was a daily thing. Not that I put much on. Normally just tinted moisturiser, concealer and a powder to set but it makes a difference... Even though people can't even really notice it hahaha

• Yes XD I went through a winged eyeliner phase for a while. I'm kind of moving to an even more natural look now though which is good.

• good for you! lol :D

• Selfie is OK, but why showing off it in a small bra? Anyway your boobs are big and shapely. Enjoy happy?