What can I do to get prettier?

I don't feel like im that attractive so I was wondering what could I do to better my appearance?
What can I do to get prettier?

Most Helpful Guy

• Grow older.
    You honestly seem to already have things going your way. Great skin. Body looks good from what I can tell, symmetrical nice face.
    Just master the art of make-up and stay fit and healthy. You'll have guys or girls or both in queue in a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are beautiful. Believe in yourself and remember, sometimes the prettiest faces have the ugliest hearts. We were born a specific way for a reason. Don't wish for more beauty, embrace your natural beauty. More self-confidence and people will notice. Be you. :)

What Guys Said 11

• If u don't mind honestly... Ur already pretty.. U have lips and boobs most chicks would kill for.. I'm sure guys hit on u constantly but u just don't realize.

• Kidding right? You look attractive already and imagine when you lose those braces miss USA right here!

• You look really cute for your age and I think first pic is best

• Honestly? Lose a little weight and see where that gets ya.

• Shave your mustache.

• Omg, seriously, you ever say that to a girl thats next to you she Just might smack your head in,...

• Build confidence in yourself and you're set for life!

• You're actually pretty. And I get the feeling you'd become gorgeous if you dropped a few pounds, so try doing that :)

• Doesn't having sex produce chemicals that make you better looking? It was in a manga I read once.

• instead of putting on make up, u can try working out regularly, everyone likes a good body.

• High heels

• You already are pretty lovely and sexy also. Just see the sexy cleavage wow yummy.

What Girls Said 12

• Maybe change your hair or the way you dress? Something that makes you feel good about yourself

• You're gorgeous and I love your smile.

• you are pretty you just need to believe that! it's like the song unpretty by TLC if you don't believe it you won't ever see it! your young not many of us girls are happy with ourselves in our teen years! Have faith when those braces come off and you grow into your confidence you will rock it out dear!

• You have really nice skin. Dont mess that up. Wear some eyeliner to help make your eyes bigger. Put some mascara to open up your eyes. Put some lipstick on. If i had those lips, i would too. Do something to your hair, braid it, straighten it.

• Do nothing, you will grow into your looks.

• If you want a more attractive face, your suppose to keep your mouth closed with the tounge on the roof of your mouth, and try to get as much of it as you can on the roof of your mouth

• Girl, just know that you are super pretty. Your complexion is FLAWLESS. I honestly think you're gorgeous!

• Get a contact lens, and some make up and hair gel

• Your pretty as it Is. Just improve your hair and makeup..

• Smile more often!! 😊😊

• Christiana?

• Be more confident in yourself! That's the most attractive thing. As far as I can tell you're pretty already! I love your glasses!