How would you rate Miley Cyrus's Body type?

My body is like hers so I want to know how you rate it:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Crack addict bod.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• It's hard to separate her body with how insane she is, but her body is actually pretty damn nice I think.
    She has a flat stomach I think, is fit, and has some nice curves, visible collar bone/clavicles, nice longer legs. She definitely has a nice pussy, I mean I've seen it. So has everyone lol.

• Really can't think beyond that picture - Probably square or slim hourglass for body type but that pic is just way too much for a young woman to be posing in.

• gross...
    nasty...
    anorexic (and I am bulimic so i know what that really means)
    it is certainly not a body any woman should want to emulate.

• It's rare I come across an older man whose Bulimic. Actually, I never have. You'd be the first.

• @sephylove There are a lot of us out there. men are a lot less apt to talk about it. Everyone thinks that the only male bulimics out there are gay. Sorry, there are a lot of hetro male bulimics. They just don't admit it.

• her body looks good but her style and personality makes her completely unattractive for me. so it's hard to judge... but trying to ignore all that, she has a good looking body

• 0|0
  • I find her sexy, but not 100%. I rate her around a 7. I will say that she is fuckable, especially with this picture on top accentuating her pussy like it does.

• Not my cup of tea.

• she's too skinny for me

• she's boney, and not curvy at all... borderline atractive to be honest

• As in how attractive is her body? I really like slim girls so I'd say she's a solid 9/10

• Looks good to me, a bit skinny tho.

• Around 2/10 :/

• Well Miley Cyrus is gross but her body is ok

• 5 her body is skinny, but it's 100000000000x better than being fat

• mmmm it looks sexy in that pic n now i might masturbate to miley cyrus ;)

• Forget about her body. I rate her disgusting

• Not my type, she looks a bit too skinny and boyish. I'm not one for huge asses and tits, but I at least like some curves.

• Lacking in all areas

• Of a 12 year old with herpes

What Girls Said 10