How would you rate Miley Cyrus's Body type?

My body is like hers so I want to know how you rate it:)

How would you rate Miley Cyrus's Body type?

0|0
11|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Crack addict bod.

4|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• It's hard to separate her body with how insane she is, but her body is actually pretty damn nice I think.
    She has a flat stomach I think, is fit, and has some nice curves, visible collar bone/clavicles, nice longer legs. She definitely has a nice pussy, I mean I've seen it. So has everyone lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really can't think beyond that picture - Probably square or slim hourglass for body type but that pic is just way too much for a young woman to be posing in.

0|0
    0|0
  • gross...
    nasty...
    anorexic (and I am bulimic so i know what that really means)
    it is certainly not a body any woman should want to emulate.

0|0
    3|0
    • It's rare I come across an older man whose Bulimic. Actually, I never have. You'd be the first.

• @sephylove There are a lot of us out there. men are a lot less apt to talk about it. Everyone thinks that the only male bulimics out there are gay. Sorry, there are a lot of hetro male bulimics. They just don't admit it.

• her body looks good but her style and personality makes her completely unattractive for me. so it's hard to judge... but trying to ignore all that, she has a good looking body

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I find her sexy, but not 100%. I rate her around a 7. I will say that she is fuckable, especially with this picture on top accentuating her pussy like it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's too skinny for me

1|0
    0|0
  • she's boney, and not curvy at all... borderline atractive to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • As in how attractive is her body? I really like slim girls so I'd say she's a solid 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me, a bit skinny tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 2/10 :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Well Miley Cyrus is gross but her body is ok

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 her body is skinny, but it's 100000000000x better than being fat

0|0
    0|0
  • mmmm it looks sexy in that pic n now i might masturbate to miley cyrus ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget about her body. I rate her disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type, she looks a bit too skinny and boyish. I'm not one for huge asses and tits, but I at least like some curves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lacking in all areas

1|0
    0|0
  • Of a 12 year old with herpes

4|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 10