Should I lose more weight or am I fine?

Serious and honest opinions only please!
Should I lose more weight or am I fine?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me guess: The bench press is your primary lift. You do it first, every time you do upper body. And you do, like, a whole pyramid of sets.

Am I right?

If I'm right, ask me how I know this.

• I haven't worked out since the first days of April. Before that, my primary work out consisted usually of 85% pull ups and dips and 15% push ups.

I'm guessing you went through this post and read my reply to the crossfit instructor.

• I actually got pretty curious myself. I have the same amount of hair since age 19 or 20. Before that it was kiddie full, you know, it's pretty much the same. None fell out. I want those labs done for myself. Just gotta scrape up the cash, you know. I'm in DC. Getting the whole panel would be ideal, otherwise, it's just $150 give or take for the total t. That's all I'm really interested in. I understand about the SHBG, but, I understand that generally high natural test will be accompanied by marginally higher SHBG levels as well. It'll be fine. I'm not worried about prolactin, I haven't been leaking or spouting milk anywhere much less feeling any discomfort or pain in my breasts. I appreciate your caring.

• Right, but it's also a problem if prolactin is too LOW. Really, with all these things, you're screwed if it's too high, screwed if it's too low. It's an art. A very very delicate art. I mean, you were totally messing with the tip of a huge iceberg, there.
      A huge styrofoam iceberg, connected to like 20 other styrofoam icebergs. Touch one of them and whoa! holy shit.

I mean, there's a reason these are all C3 drugs. The DEA war on drugs stuff is bullshit, but it's not all complete utter total bullshit. The human body is a complex instrument.

If I were u I'd wait until I had the money for the whole panel. Total T without the others is like T3/T4 without free T3 or TSH. Just... not. Not a thing. It'd be like looking only at someone's deposits in their bank account, but not their withdrawals, and still expecting to understand their financial situation. Don't waste your money. Wait until complete picture.
      In the meantime start taking 250mg/day of DHEA. It will do good things.

What Girls Said 7

• I think there's definitely room for improvement if you want to and only if you want to, you could tone up and shed some.

• You look fine, so I don't think you should lose more weight. What I would recommend is building up more muscle.

• It's so much harder than it seems. I've been absurdly strong in my life, it's not quite what it seems. To get big arms *I think* is like 90% diet and 10% heavy weight lifting

• Yeah it takes a lot of time, and if you don't want to you shouldn't. :) The right woman won't mind

• You look good! You're almost there! You can still tone a little bit and just lose a bit like 7 kg.

• 7kg is like 17 pounds. I would be thin? Would you prefer that? What stands out to you now? I am not a woman and so it is difficult for me to judge. Am I attractive now but more weight lost would be more attractive?

• Try working out some more then you'll be okay.

• I don't see anything wrong with your body, but then again, I like a lot of different body types.

• It's your body, its up to you to decide if you want to continue losing weight or not

• I like how you look

What Guys Said 6

• CrossFit instructor, here.

What are you looking to accomplish?

If you're looking for larger muscles/to get stronger, maximal gains are from lifting sessions as close as possible to your one-rep max. Google "relative intensity weight training chart" to see charts that give you a breakdown of the theoretical maximum weight you can lift over different repetitions. (example the most you can lift once? You should be able to lift 85% of that six times) The real gains come from hitting your maxes on 1-3 reps.

Never lift cold. Build your session up to your goals, but for safety I do not recommend you start at your max weight or new record attempt without testing your strength for that day.

If you want less body fat composition, change your diet and/or do metabolic conditioning. I won't go into detail about those, but here's the challenge: you lose muscle mass as you lose body fat.

Somewhere in the middle is your genetic curve. Without hormone supplements, there is a limit to how "lean" you are and how "big" your muscles can be at the same time.

I'm a straight dude, so I can't really comment on how "desirable" you are. What I can say is that you've got nothing to be ashamed of the way you are. So I would ask what direction do you want to go, and are you prepared for the effort and changes you would have to make to accomplish it?

Personally, my lifestyle enjoys an even blend of strength training and metabolic conditioning. I'll never be the strongest or leanest, but I feel very functional for what I want to do.

• I benched 265 x4 and 225 x14 when I weighed 165 and my then strength and conditioning coach, who was an assistant at U Iowa and now at Wisconsin White-Water went over all of the details with me about what you're on about with percentages. Also, that was on a horrible diet since I was poor doing summer training. I know I would do better now. I would consider hormones and I know exactly how to get them, especially now since I'm a working man who can afford good food.

It might be worth the go at it. I appreciate your insight. I sometimes feel ashamed, but I, just like you, I'm sure, am one of those guys who is terrified of "average"

• I would say more toning than worrying about numbers on a scale

• You're fine tbh.

• Are you sucking it in? Lot better then I'm doing trying to lose my pot belly for 6 months I'm down 50 lbs but darn belly fat is frustrating stubborn. Getting old sucks.

• Not sucking in just flexing, a guy in the background you can't see was making me laugh that's why the face

• Probably tone the muscle up

• Lose more weight

• Goto gym, weight is fine but get into bit of shape.
    And wow lucky dude you are not hairy, lucky man