If lots of girls like to be my friend but show no sign of liking me is my problem looks?

Am I just not good looking enough for a girl to flirt with me? Do I have to convince a girl to look past my physical appearance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Or they just like you as a friend? Gow about you flirt with them? And reason gils aren't flirting with you might be your looks, you aren't their type, your personality/attitude, your interests. You may never know. Girls are looking fir different things

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing to do with your looks it's in all physiological to charm a girl into a date? Don't try to be a friend go after what you want. You ever ask any of them out on a date? You might be surprised.

What Girls Said 1

• You're handsome! :)

What Guys Said 1

• I had a look at your profile pic - No you don't have two heads, you look quite normal - Just be patient very few guys are inundated with offers