What do you think, do my breasts look to saggy in this pic and does my ass look too flat, or is it a hot pick? 🎆🎉🎅🎇🎊 New Year Eve?

What do you think of this picture, don't just vote, please tell me. If I you were at a party with me, would you try to hook up with me?
What do you think, do my breasts look to saggy in this pic and does my ass look too flat, or is it a hot pick? 🎆🎉🎅🎇🎊 New Year Eve ?

• Your boobs are firm and ass is great. I would totally whant to have sex with you!
  • Your boobs are saggy and u need to do more squats. I'll pass...
Just to get everything clear: I have NO trouble getting ANY guy that I whant and I am DEFFINITELY not insecury, I was just being curious about how do my boobs and booty look IN THIS PIC.
Some of u obvy can't read, so anything besides answering the obvious question is just not asked for.
I see some losers being mad. Probably because they could never get a girl like me.. Oh, sorry: probably because they could never get ANY girl. Keep on jacking off fellasss ;) :*
Wow bitches be like "let's click B, that will make her less gorgeous"

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 63

• I dont know what it is but there's something that really bothers me about this question. Maybe its the way you worded it. To me, it seems like all you see yourself is hook up material. I mean, don't you aspire to be a anything more than some random guys plaything that he uses until he's bored and leaves you without notice?

• I leave THEM, just so you know. I was never dumped. And what I aspire to be isn't the subject here. I am asking if you think that I look hot in this pic

• Someone's angry I didn't tell her what she wanted to hear.

• haha happy knew year :*

• Viewing yourself as nothing but a hookup material and saying that every guy who points this out is a loser who probably can't get a girl like you shows how pathetic and unrealistic you are.

In all seriousness, I hope that you will change to a better person with a better mentality. Good luck in life.

• If I was younger, I would try to hook up with you. And I cannot tell how firm your breast or your butt are in those clothes. I would have to get them off you to tell, but either way, I would stay with it.

• Honestly I'm not the type to hook up and I'm not attractive in a hook up kind of way I'm just a smart nerd with moderate looks, so context.

That said your very attractive. Your in moderate shape and healthy weight, there is room for some work on your arms and squats, however a black dress hides those features past a certain point. You shouldn't be concerned that your not attractive enough. Your above average and you have a pretty face which for me is important.

• You're good looking, don't worry, be proud

It should be crawling with creeps over here

• Both A & B.

Your body looks great but I would not hook up with you because I don't do hook-ups.

• R U a virgin?

• @Matt2k I'm conflicted on the matter. Half of me thinks that "she" is really a bitter little man who had set up a fake girl profile in a sad attempt to make girls look bad, and the other half thinks that she really is that thirsty. :/

• Haha, that is exactly what I thought! (the first thing you said).

• You're cute and quite frankly, i wouldn't really give a crap about your breasts. But you're young, you shouldn't be worrying about stuff like this. Your'e making yourself look nothing more than a hookup material which would be a shame.
    http://truegif.com/pictures/gif/5836.gif

• Hey another post from the catfish lol what a surprise

• Made my own option lol
    Your boobs are firm and ass is great. I'll pass...

• You look great in that pic! Did your party go well? Lots of people interested? Also, are you wearing a bra in the pic (and if you're not happy with the way your boobs look, can't you just adjust it/change it)?

• Not saggy at all. It's natural for breasts to sag a little bit, only fake boobs are 100% firm. Yours look good. Yes, I'd go for you

• I kind of agree with B, but I still wouldn't pass

• Your boobs and ass look YUMMY as always 😜

• So you can get any guy? Neh, I would pass. Being a guy were not all sex crased maniacs, plus I love B cup woman, and treating yourself as a hookup material, well that's great. Just one thing hookup material usually get used and abused and then tossed into the trash (so you know).

• Well I would say yes your hot but personality plays a lot into it also. So in all honesty I would walk up to you. But if you were as rude, immature, and narcissistic. As you were to some of the people on here. I would be completely turned off

• Your options aren't that great to chose. you are a atractive woman but that doesn't mean u have a great ass or boobs. what makes you look good its all the pic. and not your boobs doesn't look bad! and your ass that pic doesn't help a lot so i can't say a lot but squat are always good xD

• I think you look very well - Looks toned to me

• You look nice, don't even worry about it. Don't worry at all, but if you want to workout more, then great, keep up the body you have.

• I would try to hookup with you, why lie about it xD

• Boobs look saggy and your arse is probably flat, at least judging by your pose.

I'd still have sex with you, but you definitely wouldn't be the best I've ever had.

• I would like to spend a whole week with u

• lol your boobs are firm and ass is great I would totally fuck you
    lol did you really have to put those 2 options for the poll, lmao

• what's wrong with them? :P The point is u would bang me, right?

• Because I am hotter than 99% of them #honestly

• lol lmao hahahahahahahahahhahahaha is that what you really think omg look I don't care how many guys hit you I will tell you the truth

• Neither of the poll options. I don't have a desire to have sex with random strangers I don't know anything about and you're not really my type, but you also don't "need to do more squats", you're fine as you are.

That being said, I voted B, because your poll is pathetic and your narcissism levels are through the roof.

• You look great. Yes, I'd hook up with you as long as you're not a bitch. I'm not saying you are. I'm just saying IF you were. After all, I haven't met you yet.

• You seem more like a wine and dine girl than one to have a raunchy fuck with. Not that I would object though, probably wouldn't think that would be your intention if I saw you.

• Your breasts are not saggy, your ass is not flat, if I saw you at a party yes I would attempt hooking up

• I'd bone you in a heartbeat. 😍😍😍😍

• Very beautiful

• I doubt one thing and I'll ask that are you fake?

• You're good looking

• More from Guys
    33

What Girls Said 7

• Nice pic. I love those curtains! Where are they from?

• I think you have a nice body but the way you answer every guy that says he would pass or anyone that downvotes is DEFINITELY a turn off...

• I can see how in that picture you would wonder about that.

I don't think your boobs are saggy. Not sure how to comment on your butt. It might could use a little lift. Still you look really good in that picture. :)

• You already know how much I would like to bang you 😂

• I would bang that ;)

• You look fine.

• they look great ;)