Man why do girls get so ugly after high-school? but guys get better looking?

man why do girls get so ugly after high-school? but guys get better looking?

its such a piss off.

i find it so stupid that almost all girls get more ugly after high-school,

as a guy, i am convinced most guys get better looking;

its so unfair, girls get to look at guys that are most attractive to them in university, while guy can only look at uglier girls at university.

also girls also get ruder as they get older, as-well as uglier.

• i agree
  • i disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• So you're attracted to underage girls... Future creeper alert.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I disagree, and if I had a picture of me in my high school days to post you'd disagree with yourself also. Lol

• I disagree.

I find that a lot girls, especially the awkward ones look better in their early twenties. The same can be said for guys.

• I disagree maybe you just prefer the highschool look and don't like the look of mature/older girls, your preference may change in the future

• I agree that after college guys better looking, but I think girls do to but right at the end or right after high school. The rest is bullshit.

• I don't think this is a generalised opinion. I suppose you mean girls that look hot in school start looking weird. I believe that happens because they over exploit their selves early with make up and shit. Guys take more time to mature than girls so I guess they just realise how they can look better during university life.

• Not true. A guy I liked in high school is quite ugly now. As well as a lot of the cute guys I knew in high school don't look good any more. It's awkward bc the guy I liked in high school we were both too shy to make a move, but he sees me now and hits on me and I am not attracted to him any more lol.

• Really? This crap again?

What Guys Said 6

• So I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and guess you're turning into a pedophile and you're looking for anyway to justify diddling underage chicks...

• 100% no , there are some attractive older woman, but they are models and celebrities.

• I find it is the luck of the draw how a person ages - It has to do with genetics and if person looks after themselves rather than gender I think.

• Well it's because most girls in high school party, sleep around, smoke, and drink. It's got to come back to bite them sometime.

• I seen a lot of cases different for each individual

• its anyone who didn't pick up fitness and nutrition who age bad.

• I think both genders normally hit a all-time-high in terms of looks between the early to late 20s.