Do piercings really make that much of a difference on me?

Many people online and in real life have told me that I look better without the piercings. I'm just confused how to pieces of metal can make me less attractive.

Piercings
No piercings.

I'm goona still wear them. I'm just wondering what the majority thinks

@Star_Lord which do u like better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, I like the first one better, But both are great. Piercings definitely make you looks more cool, fashionable, unique, In fact it just make you more attractive not less attractive.
    And in the ancient time, Nose ring and piercings
    They are the symbol of noble. Just wear them , You will be the coolset chick ever!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's piercing placement, it's not complimenting your features but rather distracting from them.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't mind the nose piercing, but the reason why people say you look more attractive without the piercing is the piercings are what most people notice first. If you take out the piercings, people will notice other things first.

• In things like this I feel the piercings are more about your personality rather than how you look - I love piercings and without them I don't think you are as much the @ElizabethBiersack I know - I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

• you look better without them, but what the fuck's goin on with your eyebrows.

• I don't see much of a difference. A lot of people find facial piercings unattractive so that's probably why they say that. I like you both ways

• The nose piercing is fine. But i don't dig the lip piercing

• With the glasses and the red hair you look much better with piercing because it makes you look like some scene girl and many guys find scene girls hot.
    If you wear contact lenses or less noticeable glasses and have your hair in normal colour you would probably look better without the piercings. Just my 2 cents, doesn't apply to everyone I guess.

• I'm not into the lip piercings but that still doesn't mean you're not beautiful.
    You're beautiful for who you are

• Piercings suit your look better than no piercings. It completes the whole hipster vibe.

• Look great without them, and look great with em!

Seriously, those piercings look cool as hell!

• I think you look better with piercings. (Hope im not weird)

• i think you look better with them in my opinion but that's my preference

• Woooo thanks dude

• Ya I am very plain without my piercings. That's part of why I started wearing them

• same got my tattoo to stand out a little bit cause im a simple guy i enjoy simple things

• piercings no thankssssssssss

• I think I prefer with. I think more would be a negative. They balance out your glasses and draw some attention to the rest of your face, including your lips.

• Yes you do look better without the piercings.

• I think u look better with them

What Girls Said 9

• Actually - your piercings are very tastefully and attractively placed. :) If I could make a makeup suggestion, it might look a bit better to use less pencil, when coloring your eyebrows... and one that is a closer shade to your current hair color - right now, it feels like the eyebrows (which are very nicely shaped, by the way :)) and piercings are competing. :) But the smokey eye makeup looks great!! Best of luck!! :)

• I've tried doing less pencil, but I have hardly any eyebrows. Because of a scar through one, and both are slightly bald lol
      Oh thank you, I thought the shape was pretty good as well.
      I can never find the proper coloe for my eyebrows lol, this is was the closest.
      Thanks for the advice tho

• I understand about hardly having eyebrows :) - I'm a redhead, so my eyebrows are VERY light (I've had people comment lol). As far as scarring goes, I know this can make you very self-conscious. You really do look amazing, and I'm sure guys and girls aren't going to be put off by that. :) Have you tried some good concealer/foundation to cover, before coloring your eyebrows? And I know finding the right shade is tricky! :)

• No I've never tried that. Just put pencil or eyeshadow on my brows and that's it

• Yes but positively. You always look gorgeous but with piercings they seem to... I dont know how to explain it.
    Think of your face as a photo. The piercings add something to a negative space (empty part) and makes it look better an fuller.
    The original photo is great but with the added space... it just looks better.

• I think they look cute on you, I prefer just little diamond studs though. I love your eye make up in those a lot!

• you re very beautiful in both <3
    those piercings are subtle and tasteful so I like them.
    But some of them are really grotesque and distracts me from focusing on your features

• I think you look the same, gorgeous either way. wear the piercings if you want, they're pretty badass in my opinion and I want to get some soon.

• omg you look so much older than 16, you look like 20 something, but in a good way^_^

and yes i think piercings make you look bad ass! o: (if thats the kind of look you're after anyway)

• you can really pull of piercings, they really suit you! Also, in the top picture I think your eyebrows look a lot better that colour :) x

• I dislike your lip piercing, your nose piercing looks nice.

• I think your hot.