Girls, Rate me please?

Girls, In a scale of 1-10 what would you rate me? and what do you think is something I should do to look better? please ignore the mess behind me. Thanks.
Girls, Rate me please?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• 6. Not ugly, not handsome enough to make women melt with just one look. Grow your hair longer (anime style!) And smile more.
    You have nice eyes. Make eye contact while smiling slightly arrogantly, that would look sexy. And put your chin down instead of up to make more handsome pics.

• I almost never have that look with the chin up and not smiling face, but I thought it would make it easier for you to spot things. But thank you very much.

• Also, sorry if I sounded harsh. I thought that's what you would ask the internet for.

• lol. I woudn't mind if it was harsh, but again, thanks.

What Girls Said 3

• I hate to use numbers to rate - for me, it's all about the personality, too! But I'd give you an 8/10. :) I think maybe wear something a bit more exciting - you'd probably look good in some bright, strong neons or something energetic. If you really want to go the extra mile (depends how much you want to focus on looks, though), you could trim the inner (near the nose) tops of the eyebrows - but some guys actually look great with natural eyebrows. Good luck!! :)

• Nice eyebrows 😊

• 9/10 cutie