Is this a good picture?

It is for a guy I like 😍
I want it to be sexy without actually showing anything. What do you think of the outfit, pose and edit of the picture? What would you change? Thanks!

Is this a good picture?

I took some new ones with your feedback in mind. thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• "I want it to be sexy without actually showing anything" LMAO you just showed that you're probably a 2 dolla skank without even realizing it via that trashy generic pose on that countertop. And for the record your #FACE is more than enough to attract ___ I'm sure.

• That pic isn't going to send ___ the right message... he's probably going to be looking for something "else" than what you want/expected LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing i don't like is you looking at yourself in your phone. I don't know why girls do this, like they are so obsessed with themselves they can't take their eye off their own self for half a second to smile and look at the lens (which is the intended audience)

• I don't know why but those always look awkward... especially if I have to smile on command -_-

• What looks awkward is how you're sitting on the sink trying to arch your back. You can be sexy without wearing tiny crop tops and your boobs hanging out. There is such a thing as classy sexy, in a public bathroom is not going to give that perception. I mean if you're young and just looking for hook ups then this is ok, if yore looking for a guy to respect you then this is not it.

• Look at some of the ages of these guys calling you hot and sexy, some of them are double your age. That right there shows you the type of guy this picture is attracting, old perverts. You have a pretty face, use that to your advantage.

What Guys Said 32

• Are you a typical trashy freshman hoe?

• oh yes because calling people you don't know at all hoes solely because they took a sexy selfie is so much better /sarcasm
      are you sure you are already 18?

if you are unable to criticise without insulting people then it might be better to just not write anything at all... jeez

• If you're unable to take criticism it might be better to avoid the internet.

Sorry, I've just seen that outfit on every trashy freshman hoe I knew. Doesn't mean every girl who wears... that... is a freshman hoe, but if you're not, prove me wrong. Was I at least correct with the "freshman" part?

• Reading doesn't seem to be your strength. I said criticizing without insulting people. Many people gave criticism without calling me a hoe and I'm perfectly fine with that.

But you seem to be not able to do that... or you're just a douchebag and have no interest in our. Whatever it is this seems to be a waste of time, no interest in talking with people like this

• should have thrown the trash on top of the trash out of the way. it's sexy but he may realize it's try hard as well

• Smh... what's with girls thinking these pictures are attractive.

• what don't you like about it?

• why avoid them its not like you're better than them, and are you sure you want something serious study you're statistics on women you'll be surprised

• @skeptic007 Because I was foolish enough in my high school years to date girls like this, who I thought were interested in me, to only be played. They cheated and used me. I'm not saying all girls who take poses like that do shit like that, but it's seriously a big percentage, from my experience

• why dont women take normal pictures?

you know, no angle shots, no making your ass look bigger than it actually is, etc etc

• Your outfit is great, the bathroom setting and your posture sitting on the sink are kinda weird tho.

• That looks fine to me - Sexy without showing too much

• Pretty sexy just wish it wasn't in the bathroom 😂

• It's generic as hell. Don't get me wrong, you're hot and everything but a mirror selfie pic in some public toilet? Come on, you can be more creative. Why not something on a sunny beach or with some nice city background on a roof top or hell, even on nice sports cars hood?

• not sure how I should take them alone at those places 😂
      and at home our mirrors are all so tiny -_-

• okay thanks :)

lol as if I'd have the money to pay a professional photographer for something like this :P

• Oh well. a lot of young people are getting into photography hobby lately. Maybe you know a friend who's just got himself an expensive reflex camera and can help you out.

• Yeah, that's a pretty good picture.

Sorry can't be more descriptive, you're under-aged but you get the point. :)

• I think it's nice, and I think the guy you're sending it to will like it

• Why do all girls take these kinds of pictures

• Unless your trying to hide yourself, a more frontal picture would be appropriate.

• okay thanks I'll think about it

• love that picture, you look amazing :)

• Very beautiful.

• Yeah wow that is pretty sexy

• thanks :)

• It looks good I've certainly seen a lot more revealing photos of girl bent over in their underwear

This is certainly a lot more elegant

• I would have preferred if the photo was from backside, so that your ass was visible

• You have a nice ass in this photo.

• Very pretty

• fucking hot. love it ;)

• Very super beautiful. Don't change anything

• Very sexy. Want to text each other?

• Damn! That's hot!

• He is gonna die for u...(just get that sign board out of sight ;)

• lov it.. send it

• you even look a little too young for my taste so I am about to throw up. the guy may like it haha

• id move your are so he knows u look hot but your not his yet

• Public restroom pics are totally hawt

• I wouldn't change anything, you have a hot little body. Be careful not to put men in jail lol

• Nothing sexier than a bathroom :3

Just consider the fact that you might send the wrong message to this guy. Even though you're not "showing" anything, it's still in a way provocative.

• Photo is fine. Might have been better if you took it in your room and not a public toilet though :p

• the mirror in my bedroom is tiny -_-

• yeah but I wanted to show more of my body.

• Fair enough. Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it, I was just nitpicking. I think you'll be fine with that.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 16

• Wow - first off, you hit the body jackpot!! :) You should be so proud of how fit you are!! May I suggest a different location? That background really isn't flattering at all. Also - don't feel like you need to exaggerate the arch in your back or tilting your shoulder so much - keep the phone down a bit, look at the lens, and give him an amazing smile!! Best of luck!! :)

• You captured the perfect angle! Very beautiful and tasteful - also a bit sexy without too much. Great job and I bet your guy will be thinking how lucky he is! 👍🏻

• I love your physics especialy your boobs and tight and well-shaped legs, weist zone :) You look gorgeous, I don't wanna change anything because you're already excellent :)

• haha I meant the picture but thanks <3

• change- probably not take it in a public toilet

• Dat wet floor sign though.

• You're a pretty girl, but I'm sure you knew that.

I'd suggest you take another picture for him... not only because there's a Wet Floor sign and a garbage can with a dirty paper on top of it... but because this picture that you intended to send to one guy has been seen by at least 10 people. Pretty sure he wouldn't like that.

• Girl you tryin so hard, you have no ass stop upping

• lol okay

• he has normal selfies from me already :s

• Ughh guyss😒, send his this one if you want 😩

• its great but i have some suggestions!
    1. get out the bathroom that doesn't make anyone think sexy thoughts
    2. move your arm you can show the crack of the cleavage without it being too much
    3. pretty girl / lucky guy

• Damn you're hot. That's the first thing Im thinking. Imagine his thoughts ;p so yeah, great pic

• I think you look really pretty in it.. I mean, I'm straight, but it looks good

• It would be a good photo if it won't for the bathroom..

• very sexy!

• I would change the entire premise of this selfie and tell you that if you really want this guy to respect you and take you seriously - don't sent it.

• You're as we like to call it in the netherlands, 'forcing it'. You fon't have to sit so strangely to look pretty..

• Lol I hate these kinds of questions to be honest cause it is so superficial and I always say asking internet strangers especially when you are so young is not great for a young persons self esteem and people could be mean out here, its like you are throwing yourself out to the wolves in my opinion.

With all that said I do not know why everyone is over thinking it. As soon as I saw it i thought some boy is gonna like this and i hadn't even read what anything other than the question :P he is not gonna give a shit about the location, people just nitpicking for no reason. You send this to him and say it is for him he is only gonna focus on you. You do look very sexy, just hope you know they are consequences to showcasing your sexiness use it wisely lol sorry to be such an old women in my response. :(\
    by the way i like your hair yur hair a lot :D

• It looks like you sat down on a gross counter top of a nasty public restroom.

• it was late at school when everyone was already home and after they cleaned it :P