So this is me and the other pic is my boyfriend... Am I too good looking for him?

1936

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I think if you need to ask a question like that you have no business in the dating scene. This guy is clearly wayyyy to good for you. But i have noticed that his picture is not edited what so ever and yours is. So maybe there are some imperfections there you are trying to hide? but maybe there aren't. Maybe you feel he's actually to good for you and your posting a question on here for some validation of your looks. That has to be it. You need validation that you are good enough for him.

But either way, to post a question such as this, it makes you look like an egotistical, entitled bitch. So to answer your question... no your not to good looking for him. Actually it seems to me that even though you may be pretty on the outside, you're incredibly hideous on the inside with an incredibly ugly heart. Time to reevaluate yourself.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 35

• I definitely don't think one of you is better looking than the other. He look decent and confident. If anything, i think he could very much get himself a girl who you think is even prettier than you.

However i would like to tell you something more important. IF you are only with him for the sake of having a boyfriend and don't see anything special in him, while he sees something special in you, then i ask you to please stop leading him on. If you would rather to be in a relationship with another guy then leave him and tell him that you don't feel a connection with him. It really sucks to have a partner who doesn't have feelings for you, he may have even noticed that if you didn't and it made him feel like shyt.

• The first picture is really shit quality, sorry.. If you post normal photos of you and your boyfriend, we could tell. At the moment i think he's too good for you

• He looks better than you

• You're sort of fucking ugly.

• Haha, You're a fucking pathetic human being.

• He is too good for you

• No you both look the same to me and fit well on the looks part

• nooope.

• Weird question - You both look nice

• Is this a joke?

• Sure i guess we all wonder about stuff like this... you guys both look relatively on the same leve but you're probably more universally attractive.

• That's pretty vain.

• 0|0
  • You guys are about the same

• ____________________________________________________________________
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu72WS8cxhw

• Match made in heaven !!

• *looks at asker age*, what a great generation -.-

• Are u brother and sister?

• Better leave him if you don't feel for him :P

• no you're definitely not

• Yeah, You are way too hot to be with a fuckin' chud lol

• All I know is you're an awful person to date.

• Are you sure you're not siblings?

• nooo you both look perfect for each other

• LMAO... haha

• Looks don't count if u both like each other

• I think you both are made for each other. :)

• You are way out of his league im afraid, he could do a lot better.

• Nope. you are about average.

• Yup...

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 18

• LMAO with a question like this, he's better looking than you cause at least he isn't a shallow bitch. XD

• are u seriously asking us this question?

• what kind of fucking question is that

• why do you even ask thay question that's my point, if you really like this boy this wouldn't be a concern

• "if you are intrested in other guys you shouldn't be a bitch and fuck with your boyfriends feelings." Preach it, lady!! I'm definitely up-voting you for this.

• @DBAOracle haha i'm just being real here

• I'm sure if he saw this post and this question he'd rethink your relationship. Not cool.

• I don't know, because your photo looks all weird (edited) , while his looks like a normal photo. Both with weird faced though so, no, you guys look like you belong together 😂

• In my opinion, you're prettier than the dude

• i can't tell the difference

• He's way way way too good for you

• nope dope

• No your not.

• It doesn't matter how you two look, especially in comparison to one another, if they're in love...

• I think you can do better than this.

• he could do a lot better, typical nasty young girl, then again your member of the rotten generation.

• No not at all

Why would this matter?

• yes lol

• You're very pretty. Is he nice to you?

• no, he's more good looking than you

• He's much more good-looking than you, Bill Kaulitz.

• Sure, at least my fat ass is able to spell properly.

• Hahahahaha I thought she was a dude too haha omg

But as a dude, she's better than him

• the first picture is pretty bad quality