Do I look better with lipstick or lipgloss?

Got a date tomorrow night and I want to wear lipstick but not sure that it looks right on me because I never wear it lol... I have huge lips so I was thinking to fill them in with pink lipstick... or Wil it look like I'm doing to much? Any tips on what kind of makeup should I wear... I haven't dated for a while so I'm a bit nervous and want to look very attractive. & oh yeah he's taking me out to dinner but he didn't tell me what resturant because he wants it to be a surprise lol and I'm wearing: This dress
Do I look better with lipstick or lipgloss?These heels

And acessories that I couldn't find images of :(

Well here's me with..

Lipstick๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„
or lipgloss

What do you think?

• Lipstick
  • Lipgloss

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go lip gloss, the dress and shoes are quite bright so light make up will provide a good contrast.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think of lipgloss as being more casual and easy. It's also easier to take off if you don't like the color XD

What Guys Said 9

• I am more into lip gloss.

• I really like the lip gloss, but both work!

• 2|0
  • I love lip gloss

• I think the lip gloss looks much better.

• I'm loving your lip gloss pic... you look so damn sexy 😉

• Wow lipgloss makes you look good with all due respect

• Cot damn, I'm not usually into black women but you make me want some chocolate in my life.

• The lip gloss is better

What Girls Said 4

• id say go lipgloss. the dress and heels are already making a statement so u wanna draw back a little more on hair and makeup. [if u want] that's just usually what i do to balance em out.

• Gloss over lipstick, obvz. Like duh.

That restaurant betta have straws, girl! STRAWS, gurrrlll! Ya dig!

• The lipstick doesn't match with the dress if you want to wear lipstick go for a nude or a mauve-ish shade but I think lipgloss would look much better since you want the dress and shoes to stand out and try focusing more attention on the eyes since that's what he's gonna be looking at mostly andddd also you're gonna be eating so you don't really wanna risk smudging the lipstick

• The lipgloss gives you a great natural look and will make your dress and heels real statements :)