Do you think attractive people get treated better? Have it eaiser?

Then the majority of the population?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Everyone should get treated as equals.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone should be treated equally but unfortunately it's not like that in real life. Everyone clearly doesn't do it but some people do treat attractive people better than less attractive ones.

For instance my friend and I were picking up a pizza and the boss asked me if I was looking dir a job although I wanted it I was 15 at the time but my friend was 17 so she applied for it and we were going to leave and the boss told her when to come for an interview and said bring your friend along I'm sure we can find a job for her as well.

Yeah it's pretty clear he only offered me it because of my appearance 😒

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, I think attractive people often get treated better. But with that comes massive amounts of wolves in sheep's clothing. Attractive people tend to draw some of the most deceptive, sneaky, shady, grimy individuals who put on a smile and stay on their best behavior until they fulfill an agenda. This is why you find a lot of attractive people who have trust issues or end up singing about heartache and heartbreak.

• Yeah most likely. I think this happened to me. When I go to uni I usually wear boring, non-flattering clothes. But one day I decided I wanted to feel sexy and wore clothes that really brought out my body shape and basically I looked really sexy, and I also straightened my hair and looked all nice. That day, 5 different guys talked to me and acted nice to me, one of which randomly offered me help with something. On a normal day, no one ever talks to me or even pays any attention to me. It kinda pissed me off tbh.

• Not in every single case, but it certainly happens a lot. Not that it should happen or anything, but it is pretty common.

• A & D are both true

• I don't know but i think no we're all the same 😕😕😕

• Ya the do except by those who are incredibly jelous of their looks

• I feel like they have there hardships too even though its hard to believe.

• Yeah when it comes to getting a date but not to keep a person... most good looking people only get used

• Sadly that's true. People who are wealthy get treated better too.

Unattractive people, elderly people and those who are obviously in financial dire straits go unnoticed. In the sence that people are not drawn to them. They are treated unequally by a lot of people.

• There are actual scientific studies that attractive people are more liked and trusted and tend to be more successful in their endevours vs. average or unattractive people.

What Guys Said 5

• I think D as it probably evens itself out there are some cons to being attractive

• Yes they do

• Yes, I'm handsome as hell and I get everything handed to me on a silver platter.

Feels good being ridiculously attractive. The only downside is trying to keep all the women off me.

• Yes definitely

• Yes, and studies indicate this is the case.