I always feel insecure when people look at me. What do you think?

I always feel insecure when people look at me, because i don't know if its for bad or good. So what do u people think? :p
What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a very attractive young woman. You seem to have an attractive figure, also. I do not know why you are insecure because you really look great.

• Thank u:) its just that it might sound like a cliche, but the woman u se everywhere that are considered beautiful and believe me they are, I just didn't feel like I look like that so I don't know what to think

• Owh thank u, that's very nice of u!

• You are very welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• think your worried about nothing! I often wonder the same thing i think most girls do! Also i'm brown in skin tone and well and i find that people look at me because i'm different and it's not a bad thing! Keep your head up your beautiful, and who cares what people you don't know think! Do you, you know who you are and you can't go wrong being yourself!

• Thank u:) ir right I always tell myself, now ur just gonna go outside and not care and sometimes it works and other times the minute I see one person look I'm like, noo what's wrong with me.. im curious to see how you look like!

• I understand:)

• can message me

What Guys Said 16

• Altogether lovely! ; - )

• Look like a sweet girl who knows how to spend a relaxing time with friends.

• Haha thank u that sounds quite correct, even tho I say it myself:p

• I think really attractive

• It's not like you're hideous or anything. No need to feel insecure, I'm sure you scrub up to be really attractive.

• In your opinion how Does really attractive looks like? Just curious:p

• Basically what I meant is if you were dressed up to go out you would look pretty from what I can see so I think you should have confidence

• I get what u mean now, thank u!

• Its good! You are a very pretty woman

• Same are looking because they want you, other because they are jealous.

Now all you have to do is work out who is who.

• It would be, in my opinion, arrogant to think like that:p but on the other hand it might bw better than assuming its because of something bad:p

• If I'm honest, when I walk on the street and someone comes closer I look away or down, I make eye contact in shops, but sometimes outside I admire people their hair or they have a nice style, but I do it subtle because i wouldn't want to get stared at so I try not to stare at others

• Most people do the same as you, I know I do.

I look at hair and hands first.

• I think you're sexy... loving your lips and boobs 😜

• You look great!

• One of the cutest / pretty dark skin woman that i have ever seen.

• I think you look good.

• Very super beautiful

• You're not bad looking. Nothing a paper bag can't fix.

• I like black ass and boobs... number 1

• You have freakin' nice lips and boobs :)!

• Cute. Attractive

• You are an attractive girl. Don't worry about what people are thinking when they look at you. Get that self esteem up where it should be and be proud of yourself.

• Thank u:) I'm getting there its just sometimes I fall back in insecurities

What Girls Said 7