Craziest prank you ever pulled?

Most Helpful Girl

• A group of my biker mates went to the mall to hang out and grab a bite to eat. One of my mates was already there and we saw his motorbike parked in front of the mall. There was about 4 of us (including myself) who just rocked up together in a group, and we thought it would be funny to move my mates bike. So i got on his bike to steer it, and my other 3 mates pushed the bike to the back of the shopping mall car park haha and left it there. When we all came out to go for a ride after lunch, he freaked out and was panicking because he thought someone stole his bike. We all cracked up laughing.. he flipped his shit.. good times, good times.

Most Helpful Guy

• On the RedLine, I tied some string around the emergency stop pull thing then tied the other end to some random persons leg as they were asleep. When they walked out shit went down. Fucking hilarious though

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• In my old job when I was in my early 20s we had a lot of old files on micro readers - There was two guys and a couple of young girls so around Halloween the guys got a plastic spider, put it on the lense of one of the readers so when you turned it on a huge shadow of a spider would appear. We had it all set 10,15.20 minutes went by none of the girls went near the reader then one of the bosses came in a woman in her late 50s and started hovering around the machine. I nearly had a heart attack, I was on telephone and couldn't get spider out of reader, she left thankfully by the time the prank happened we were too wrung out to enjoy it

• Smoke balls in the bathhouse

• hahaha I might get beat up if I go through with this prank tomorrow...