Is this not attractive?

Not gonna beat around the bush but everyone has rolls sitting down unless you have 0% fat. So is this considered nasty?
Is this not attractive?

I did not know who was in the picture before I used it I just randomly found it on Google

Most Helpful Guy

• Fit girls have don't really have much rolls, and not like the picture you posted, it's more like bunched up skin with some marginal subcutaneous water/fat.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have rolls, I have very flat stomach tho.
    Honestly, if you look pretty and thin normally, none will give a fck about your rolls.

What Guys Said 18

• *looks down on my own stomach* sorry girl, but you're not 100% correct. I dont have rolls, and i don't have that little belly fat.

Is the belly fat visible? yes it is. Does it form roolls? Hardly. So to say you can't achieve no rolls when sitting is absurd.

Also, the moment said "rolls" turn into the infamous "car tire" (rolls going around the sides and sometimes also the back too) we got a problem. And that chick got a "truck tire" (double rolls) going on there. NOT attractive at all.

Hard truth? well, should i keep lying, and keep people in the dark about the real world instead?

• Nasty is too strong a word - That is Jade Goody?, feel weird talking about a deceased person - Could she have toned up yes bit as you say we nearly all are carrying a bit around the belly so we could all probably tone up a bit.

• Not really it depends on the girl; but that girl is kind of heavy regardless.

• Too much.
    ...

• No, and have you seen "rolls" on slim girls? It's borderline cute.

• Everyone don't have that much rolls and hell I don't have rolls even if I sit down so lol

Nope, that's gross

• only rolls which are really nasty are the ones by your mouth. try a little smile. a little podgy but not ugly, actually pretty. nice boobs and what could be a nice pussy.

• Her face is like a cockroach... Ahaha

And yes it's unattractive

• Sexy and hot to me

• It's just a belly. Women have more interesting things, so doesn't make me go crazy, it's just belly.

• yeah, there's standards ok

• Well not sexy at least to me... a little amount of rolls are fine but this girl here is not sexy

• It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't look like a bulldog in general.

• To me it looks sexy. I love soft curves and find that look beautiful.

• nooooo its expected

• I would date her! So many men are superficial. So she's got some rolls sitting down!

• No. Still sexy. As you said, it's normal.

• Not a turn on.

What Girls Said 8

• I have rolls because I'm secretly fat. I normally have a flat stomach but when I sit, my thighs swell and belly gets a bunch of folds lol

I don't think it's terrible.

• I have fat, but not rolls. I have this crease on my stomach that looks like abs are starting to show. I'm at 17% body fat. I would just consider the woman in the picture heavier in the mid-section.

• There is simply no excuse at all to look anything like that.

• If you are toned the rolls will be hardly visible i`m talking about 15% body fat

• It's not nasty, but I like no tolls better😛

• It's an unattractive photo of that women.

• I'm a girl and I got them personally I feel so insecure about it but I guess some guys don't find it unattractive, unless it looks the same when you standing up

• Thats too much rolls she looks sloppy.