Do the stretch marks on my body make my body undesirable to men?

I have these very apparent stretch marks on my butoocks. I started to get them when I was 11 or 12 when I hit puberty and as I grew older, they spread to the side of my thighs. Those on my thighs are rather light and barely noticeable, but the ones on my butt are hard to miss. They look somethimg like this:

How unattarctive does this make me to men, and how does it affect my chances with a man looking for a long term relationship?

I am quite attractive otherwise, and am called beautiful by many. I also have an attractive figure. These strecth marks are by far the biggest flaw in my body.

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's it, then you shouldn't worry about it.

• Thanks that's encouraging... 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Darling everyone has stretch marks. They're part of life. If some little boy wants to get huffy about them he's just that. A little boy who isn't good enough to see your awesome body anyway.

It's like if a guy decided you weren't attractive because you have fingernails. Absurd.

• look up. you don't have to make up statistics to comfort someone.

• @orphan I understood that she meant that 'most' women have stretch marks in some form or another, not all, and probably not as much as me.

Regardless her point is that I shouldn't concern myself with the boys who care about whether a woman has them or not, cos they don't have Their priorities straight.

What Guys Said 17

• The first time I ever saw such marks (picture of a naked woman seen when I was young), I thought, "How beautiful... I hope I'm with a woman so adorned one day."

Only years later did I learn that these were stretch marks, and that apparently, women feel bad about them.

Moral of the story:
    - men like what they like
    - men like many different things
    - women worry too much

• Awww. And did you end up with a woman so adorned?

• Women taste the same with or without stretch marks! My tongue doesn't care!

• I am not lying but I don't really notice them they just look natural to me so I wouldn't use headline words like flaw or turnoff, they are just there

• Don't worry: the guy who get's that close won't forget his devious intentions.

http://i32.tinypic.com/14mf794.jpg

• Stretch marks aren't a flaw

It wouldn't phase me in the slightest

If you're beautiful you're beautiful a few silver lines won't change that

I prefer a girl with a few telltale marks otherwise no scars on a China doll girl with perfect skin... no thankyou it means she's never gonna get her hands dirty

But in the case of stretch marks it's a normal thing that shouldn't effect any guy

• i think most men don´t mind them. they´re just there not turning off or on at all.

• You're not undesirable with stretch marks, plain and simple.

• Still wonderful to me

• I could care less just like most guys. No need to worry or feel insecure.

• Stretch marks don't bother at all, I accept a woman as is stretch marks and all.
    You're beautiful no matter what

• They are sexy to me and your butt is super hot.

I love seeing stretch marks so no flaw there in my opinion.

WOW you look awesome.

• ? How do you know how I look?

• They wouldn't be a turn off to me... I'd still spank your ass 😉

• not a big deal at all

• It's kinda a turn off, yea. Aren't there any surgeries for them doe? I know a chick who had lot of strech marks like a lot on her ass and she did surgery

• I mean not like I'd gross out and run lol but yea they do bring down attractive points unless it's lot more than shown in pic, yep that'd be gross

• Thanks for your opinion. From your profile pic, it seems like you put in a lot of effort into your outward appearance. So it's understandable that you expect such superficial perfection from the women you date.

While I do wish I didn't have these stretch marks, I would not be willing to go under the knife to get rid of them.

• Lol yep I do and that's your choice

• Personally I'm not a fan but there are plenty that'll look past it.

• Those just mean you have some tiger in your ass and I'd like to pet it

• Nope. Very common. I don't even notice unless the woman points them out. Still sexy.

What Girls Said 6

• The rest of us are all perfect Stepford Wife robots. Your chances of happiness are now zero. Game over.

__

For real, girl. What?

Haha.

But talk to a dermatologist. There are things. That they can do. To fade those out, at least somewhat.

• Ha ha! I know, but I can't help feeling really concious about it. Whenever I get intimate with a man for the first time, I am scared to death that he is going to find my stretch and get so repulsed by them, that he would no longer be attracted to me...

I will talk to a dermatologist m. Thanks for the advice.

• Yeah, nope. So much nope.

Ya know what the most populat niche of porn is? It's straight, amateur porn. Like the kind with balding, middle-aged people with muffin tops.

Most popular variety.
      Of porn.

Normal people are surprisingly attracted to... other normal people. Crazy world we live in, huh.

• Most natural women with big sexy butts have stretchmarks. It's pretty hard to not get stretchmarks when you get bigger. Guys who can't handle it don't deserve a sexy woman.

• Really? Ha ha, yeah I do have a sexy butt, and I suspect you do too... 😊

• If a guy refuses to date you just because of your stretch marks, then he wasn't much of a catch in the first place.

• I've always been curious about this as well. For me, they look a bit different :( they're more on either side of the top of my buttcrack. So insecure about that. :( I feel a man would hate the sight of that.

• I have stretch marks and am not lacking any attention lol

• I have stretchmarks too and no one has ever said anything. From my experience, guys are typically just excited to have a naked woman in front of them - if he does have a problem with it he would be in the minority and not a guy worth having. Of course it doesn't affect your prospects for a wonderful long term relationship - we have so many qualities, your stretchmarks are very minor and dont define how loveable you are.

• Awww thanks. None of the men I have been with have mentioned them either. But I can't help but feel conscious about it.

I also feel conscious in a bikini and tend to wear a sarong while not in the pool, to cover them up. People notice though, I'm sure. How do you feel about it? Are you confident in a bikini?

• I am not since I gained a bit of weight and have a muffin top if I wear a bikini. I am a little self conscious of the stretch marks but tbh I saw a similar question here on GAG a few months ago and a lot of guys of all ages wrote saying they dont care about stretch marks so that made me feel a little better.