How is my belly?

How is my belly?

How is my belly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks a little dad bod, but not too shabby 😬

• what does looking dad bod mean?

• I am thin enough in the picture and you are telling me I am eating too much pizza.

• Jk about the pizza thing. You aren't fat, just aren't super fit either. Most women won't mind 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty bad. Your body hair is unkept, and you need to work out and eat properly to not have a dad bod and try to get abs at such a young age.
    You could consider getting a tan as well.

What Girls Said 2

• Ok, but you got to groom that hair, it's all over the place

• what do you mean you got to groom that hair? I have hair in my head.

• You have hair all random over your chest and stomach, groom it is what I'm suggesting

• Gross --------

What Guys Said 6

• You look normal and on the thin side. You're fine. If a someone has a problem with it their a shallow idiot

• Men say I look normal for this photo. Girls say I look fat for this photo. Girls seem think different than men.

• Girls seem to think different than men

• Most of the girls on this site are 14. They go by different standards than normal people in the real world. If you're not Chris gems worth they think you look like jack black with a food baby. Unless you're trying to fuck 14yr old girls (which you really shouldn't be cuz that's fucked up) you're fine.

• Looks okay to me - Roll on the summer you are like me, need a bit of sun

• Very nice belly. Can I rub it?

• Normal skinny guy belly?

• I'd take it as a complement. When I post this picture, some may think I am eating too much pizza. If I was eating too much pizza, the size of my belly would be much bigger. I am just not a muscular guy. I don't work out at gym. That's why I have this belly. It is not because I am eating too much pizza. If I was eating too much pizza, I would have more weight and my belly would be bigger.

• Oh ya, you are not fat by any stretch.

• Wow hot, lucky that you have very less body hair. Lucky youuu dude.

• Normal looking to me.