Is this a good body look for a guy who is 16?

Just wanna know if this body is good by girls thoughts because I wanna know the girl in my mind how she will think if she saw this? Just tell me the truth ok

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• lose the massive watch. makes your arms look skinny.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, you can't really see it. But it looks fine from what we can see.

• My girlfriend has never seen my body I just wanna show her but not sure if good enough

• You're in that stage where your body is strangely different. It looks fine, and you'll get out of it in a year or two.

• Means it's bad now? Or will be bad in future?

• Lol I searched Google for 'Bambi' I knew what you mean.. but here they tell I have the best body in our class and most of them older than me And they go to gym but I don't maybe it's a picture people can't see it clearly

• Maybe, yeah.

• i think he's gonna look pretty good by 21 if he keeps that up.

• Pretty hard to tell, but you look good as far as I can see :)

• too skinny

What Guys Said 6

• It looks very well to me

• Yeah it looks fine. I imagine the person who you are going out with also thinks it looks nice... as otherwise they would be going out with you

• Who gives a shit, by the time they see it they've already decided to fuck you...

• Lol maybe sending her pictures

• You look OK anyway, don't worry. She's seen you clothed, so I doubt there's anything under those clothes that will put her off. y'know, unless you have a deformity.

• Haha lol

• Workout a little more, you'll get that killer body in no time!

• Looks fine to me. I'm in my 30's and still have a smaller framed body like you. Is that bad?

• Maybe you don't exercise too much right? Try a little harder and eat foods that contain protiens and water then you can build your body better

• Not really but I do a lot of walking and lifting with my job so I'm in no way unfit or fat. And I have muscle in my arms. I've been told I'm scrawny a few times

• You're skinny af, you need to get in the gym

• No Gym here 😔

• Push ups

• Yeah I was doing it but after I got sick it became less I just wanna improve my body then show it