*NEED ANSWERS ASAP*What piercing do you think will suit me? Am I better off not getting one?

I've been wanting a facial piercing for ages, im going to get one tomorrow. I need advice as to what one to get? I dont think a nose piercing would suit me, but im debating a lip/ eyebrow?
*NEED ANSWERS ASAP*What piercing do you think will suit me? Am i better off not getting one?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Even though you're doing the duck face in a couple of your pics you're a pretty girl. I would encourage you to not do this to yourself --- the piercing. Getting a piece of metal stuck through your nose, your lip, or your eyebrow is not going to make you look better. Just the opposite.

• First of all, you're really beautiful, holy damn.
    Second, a nose stud. Really in right now, and it looks awesome.
    Obviously in my opinion.

Hope this helps :)

• I don't think facial piercings look good. I prefer ears and belly button. If you are desperate for a facial piercing then how about those small ones you stick above your nostrils?

• I don't like any piercing that isn't in your ear or belly button personally.

• No piercing at all.

• Any of these would look good on you even though you are beautiful the way you are. www.bing.com/.../search

www.bing.com/.../search

www.bing.com/.../search

• How about those small nose piercings? Like a little shiny dot on the nose?
    No Nose ring please xD

• I've had my septum and upper web pierced before (did them myself) but I don't know, I just fancy a change..

• My first answer would be this though: you're beautiful enough as it is, you don't need the piercing, but this'd be a boring answer, can't help much

• I don't like piercing... why do you want to ruin your perfect gorgeous face with metals... Go for piecing on upper part of the ear if you really really want but not more than that

• Nose piercings are OK on very few girls. Lip ones are complete turn off. I wouldn't get any. They are never needed. They don't enhance anything. They weren't so bad when I was like under 20, but if I see a girl with a lip ring I am completely turned off.

• I like the septum or eyebrow piercing

• No piercing. Get one/two on your ears, but thats the limit in my opinion - nose, tounge, lip pericings all look horrible and trashy in my opinion.

• I am fine with the nose. Thats it on the face tho.

• Why spoil such a nice face?

• I personally love girls with tongue piercings! But I also like snake bits on a girl as well

• sexy brunette girl. you neednt piercing or tattoo. you are sexy 1quenn

What Girls Said 10

• I was gonna say you would look beautiful with a septum, but I see you've already had that. How about a monroe?

• I don't think a piercing suits anyone, and in my opionion it would just ruin your pretty face. But if you really want one and it's not up for debate, then I think it would be best with a eyebrow piercing. :)

• Nose stud.
    Monroe lip piercing.
    Philtrum (medusa) lip piercing.
    Vertical labret lip piercing.

:)

• I say eyebrow barbell.

• Get a nose piercing

• Get one that goes through from mid bottom of your lip and comes out at the top of your bottom lip. It'll look good with that lipstick

• Please don't get a piercing somewhere as obvious as on your face, I promise you you'll regret it.

• No piercing at all.

• An eyebrow piercing would suit you but, I think you could do two nose piercings. So have one hoop and one stud. It's actually really cute like go on Twitter and look at Deja Hoitts page. Also consider a tragus piercing it's right by your face, but not on it. 😊

• I don't think you have the right nose for a nose piercing. It won't look good at all.

Your lips are to full and beautiful for a lip piercing.

Eyebrow piercing would look a little tacky on you.

But it's your face, do whatever makes you happy.