Guys, Would you say I have a nice body? Or am I too overweight?

In the past 6 moths I have lost 1 1/2 stone. Despite my family commenting on how much better I look, I feel like I could loose a lot more. Would you say im fat or curvy? how much more weight should I loose before I will be happy in myself?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Average I'd say

• So im not too overweight?

• I don't have a completely flat stomach, not abs or anything

• in my opinion, I think working for a flat stomach (not referring to abs--just flat) is a good goal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Where's the "overweight" part? I don't see anything other than a basic generic af "hot" in the most cliche way chick asking for compliments

What Guys Said 44

• You look amazing! I can tell you are not overweight at all. You do not have a puffy face, your arms aren't big at all, your legs looks great in the bottom picture. Nothing to worry about, 9/10.

• Congrats on weight loss - I think you look very pretty just about right weight now

• some people just want attention... you'll never be happy with yourself or your weight because people tell you how to look and feel. Be comfortable with yourself and look the way you want to look.

• When will you be happy with yourself? When you allow yourself to be happy. There are people who are super fitness freaks and have fantastic bodies but absolutely hate themselves. It's about learning to love who you already are. And hey losing that much weight is absolutely no small feat you should be really proud of yourself. I'm sure your family is not lying.
    Honestly I think you look fine but if you'd like to lose more weight than go for it (just make sure it's a healthy loss). Just set small goals for yourself to keep yourself happy if you want to lose some more weight. If you feel miserable doing it then it's not worth doing. You're curvy but definitely not fat. Remember love who you are now but if you want to lose more weight that's fine too. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the current you.

• yes sure, but don't do the duck faces xD

• you look great! you can keep working out and such if you think it will make you feel better but im from England and would happily approach you ^.^

• So you dont think I'm fat? :)

• certainly not! i'm not attracted to people overweight because of personal preference but you're cute, don't change a thing if you don't want to, you're gorgeous the way you are!

• and plus i need a gym partner so if we did meet and go to the gym together it would be more me wanting you than you needing me ;P

• Looking good to me

• I think you look really good right now. But if your goal is to lose some more you don't have far to go.

• Are you kidding? You look fantastic

• You look great to me. I perfer my women a little balanced anyways. Too skinny or too fat is unattractive. You can never not improve on your looks and health though if you feel you should loose more weight then you should. However you shouldn't be obsessed with weight loss. Give yourself a pat on the back most people can't lose 1/4 of that. And inside how you feel about yourself before you factor in your weight is more important than after so don't value your outward appearance too much. Your happiness is yours alone and only you can determine when. Also you are curvy.

• Looking nice to me.

• You look great. Be confident :)

• Dear friend, you are good looking. Your body is very fit and sexy. So 10/10.

• You look great yeah?

• Lost 1.5 stone? I have no clue what that means :p

Anyways, you look fine.

• I think you look great. Not fat at all

• Curvy and super sexy... You just need to tone up a little bit... your friend is hiding your sexy body in the second picture ;P

• Haha, would you suggest I loose some more weight though? I go jogging 2.5 miles every morning and am starting a gym membership next week.

• Your body looks fine to me... lose weight if you want to, otherwise there is no need... I always prefer curvy women over anorexic ones

• Not bad at all... No duckfaces though, pleeease

• I think you look great as is

• You look great.

• You already look great, and congrats on the weight loss! Keep it up.

• You look wonderful the wayyouare.

• the first pic is dark, but in the second you look perfectly good as is. I like thin to healthy weight girls, which you fit right into

• You do not look fat at all

• nice body you look good

• you are so fat OMG!!!

• Look at ure p. m ;)

• nice boobs

• Nice body!

• you look good, I like it

• More from Guys
    14