Guys (and girls too!) what do you think of this body type?

5'11/32B/24.5" waist, just under 37" hips

Guys (and girls too!) what do you think of this body type?

0|0
12|49

Most Helpful Guy

• I never understood why women always have to bring in the extra dimensions of themselves it's not like I know what the average waist hip sizes are and it's not like i have a set of increments that I only go for. I like what I like. Tbh what I think about your body? It's not bad but it isn't awesome either I wouldn't date you solely on your body either if we're talking about hypothetical. However doesn't mean I don't find your body appealing just not the ones I'm mostly attracted too.

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually most guys do have a pretty decent idea of what different body dimensions look like.

• I think they got off sight if you were to walk about to a dude and ask him what size you think my hips are I guarantee you he's just going to throw a number out with not one hint of what he just said

• Yeah i probably couldn't guess another girls off the bat either but if she told me i'd know how it translates

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot! Wish I could hook up with you! ;)

0|1
    0|1
    • Lol! Never been with a girl but there's a first time for everything

• Show All
    • I never even thought about the sharing clothes part! And we prolly would enjoy more similar things than i do with guys

• We could pick each other's outfits for dates! Flirt all night long with boys and leave together!

What Guys Said 48

• Bangable. The only "but" is the height, I'm not too much into tall women :/ But your body is super hot, so no problem with that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you look fit and healthy, which instantly puts you ahead of so many others. So that's great, but not exactly my type. I like more toned women, rather than just thin purely. I assume there's quite a few guys into your body type however.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's perfectly toned I would say. Very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find that very physically satisfying, but it is a bit on the frail side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks great to me

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks really good. Tall girls are so hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have the most awesome body i have seen in 2016 well only 3 days have past but i have seen a lot in 3 days. Well i also love your legs, whole arm or i think i should stick with i love the whole body and 5'11 is the perfect and as perfect as i want my next Girl to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive, body, but you need boys to focus on you more than your body! I bet your an interesting person to meet (wish that could actually happen).

0|0
    0|0
  • It's lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • looks absolutely perfect! <3

0|1
    0|0
  • your body looks amazing, really, there is literally nothing to worry about

0|0
    0|0
  • really beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good, a little tall for me, but still nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You had me at 5'11 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a good shape. But could defiantly use more muscle tone on ya. Mainly on your legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'11 makes you hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive 👍👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, that's nice and sexy. Great hips too. How's the ass look lol?

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean you do have long legs which are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little to small for my tastes but beautiful either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, would be sexier if toned, but still nice

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I tend to avoid resistance exercises specifically because i don't like the toned look.

• Show All
    • Yup, Calabrese! And umm haha not really sure you tell me

• Mandami un messaggio per favore <3

• I normaly prefer more chubby girls but you are very nice, like wow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's hard to say because I don't know the gal. But Other than that I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda hot... I would not want her to get skinnier though... but yes I will fuck the shit out of you

0|0
    0|0
  • love it, keep working on you glutes

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• My husband says: Nope, you're too skinny, but once those hips fill out completely (i. e., 10-15 years from now) you'll be an absolutely ridiculous bombshell. Most ridiculous bombshell pony.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body reminds me of kendall jenner. Cash in on it girl, this might be cliche but go model !

0|0
    0|0
  • You would look really good if you gained a little weight

0|0
    0|0
  • very nice !

0|0
    0|0
  • Too skinny, not very athletic but otherwise you look great. Nice proportions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh nice thin body. You look very good

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great

0|0
    0|0
  • It's gorgeous OwO