Rate my body please?

I'm happy with it but I'm curious what other people think about it. Be honest but stay nice :)
Ignore the mess :P

Rate my body please?

Updates:
someone requested a picture with better lighting. I put it on my avatar because I can't post links.
put another one as profile. if you want a different one just ask lol

0|0
9|37

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that leggings I see? 😍

1|0
    0|0
    • yes love them :)
      comfy and make your body look great. win-win :P

• Show All
    • make you wet too 😉

• 😮 *slap myself again* lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its good, but I feel like I couldn't actually tell because its only a side view and your stretching

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 36

• Let me put it this way. If you were older, I could be more open in the way I tell you that you are attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • 9 with a clean room, only 7 with a messy room!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • that makes that much off a difference? xD

• Show All
    • I added a profile pic... not clean (especially not the mirror haha) but maybe it's enough for an 8? :P

• Yes, 8 at least. You have nothing to worry about. You are a very beautiful young woman.

• 8.75/10 you have a cute body, and I really like your hair.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol quarter points. REALLY? You need a scale with forty-one distinct points? Lmao

• Show All
    • @redeyemindtricks I don't really want to say anyone is not attractive but at the point where I am grading that low it doesn't make a difference. I don't think anyone would care if they were a 2.75 or a 3, there both not desirable. Plus I would never actually put that low, I would say something like a 5.5 for all girls that I don't see as attractive, so at least they get that I don't think they are good-looking but I am not saying they are ugly. Really everything below a 5 is a moot point. The only person who would know the actual number is me, and I don't think about it that hard for girls I'm not attracted too.

• AHA! Grade inflation.

(:

• Messy room! Lol! You are really attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Gr8 m8 I r8 8/8

1|0
    0|0
  • Without being crude, I really think the butt is nice. You have a very petite figure that a lot of girls would envy.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7/10. Gonna keep this clean and civil.

Ass is great enough to squish :)

Boobs I don't see any, not a problem I like them small like good fraction of man.

Mess... Clean up your room I can stand messy people.

1|0
    0|0
      I'm a B-cup if that helps
      my room is always a mess... that's actually already quite clean for me xD

• Show All
    • true :P
      but not much ;)

• Well, no the gap isn't that much 8 years, but assuming you're 18 (in 3 years), that would put me into 26. We as man get creepy looks from people when we date younger woman, just the way society works... :(

• You look great yeah?

1|0
    0|0
  • Your body is great but the most important thing is hidden. I can't see your face.

1|0
    0|0
    • because it's the most important thing I keep it hidden :)
      I'm aware that these pics can end up everywhere on the internet, I don't want people to be able to recognize me

• I know, but to me the face is the most attractive and makes or breaks your body. So i can never reliably rate you without it. But anonymity goes first!

• I could probably lift you with my pinky figure! 😜💪

1|0
    0|0
  • ehm eighto

1|0
    0|0
  • Can'tratebecauseyouare15 / 10

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a hot body, I'll give you 8/10. If you face front instead of side, then maybe I'll rate you higher,

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks, I added a front shot with better lighting as profile pic

• Who's that in the door crack, looking in?

1|1
    0|0
  • For a moment I thought you had only one leg.

1|1
    0|0
  • Slim and dainty. Like how a 15 year old little girl generally looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfect score!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yaaaaay 🙌
    Swaggy ❤
    You look great 😊👌
    Chocolate 🍫?

1|0
    0|0
  • With leggings every woman looks wow. You are not fair!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot sexy bangable body... but the emoji kind of ruins it ;P

1|0
    0|0
    • you have to live with that :P

the only place where I post pictures of me with my face visible is on facebook and that's only for friends :)

• Oh shit didn't see that you were 15... go to sleep girl, it's way past your bedtime :D

• Awesome out of awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • Very cute for your age

0|0
    0|0
  • you look hot! but the picture is quite dark, can't really see anything

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks. the lighting in my room is quite shit. if I want better lighting and a big mirror then I need to go to my parents bedroom or into the storeroom 😂

• Show All
    • thanks! looks so fucking sexy <3

• 7/10 It's a very nice body

1|0
    0|0
  • it's very nice!

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG very sexy 10/10 :D

1|0
    0|0
  • You look fine; bit skinny for my taste

1|0
    0|0
  • your body curves are awesome, but the emoji... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You have nice hands

1|0
    0|0
  • You're tiny. You still look like you have the body of a child which you know is ok and everything because you are one.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Your body is very similar to mine! So I'm gonna say it looks good! I just didn't have as much of a bum at the age of fifteen 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh Lord Jesus you so sooo frickin hot!! Nice toned calves and thighs, and I love your booty. Your upper body looks bomb too lol I say a 9/10 which is Hella good.

1|1
    0|0
  • Uugh , if your " happy" with your body you wouldn't give a Damn what anyone else has to say about it. My advice work on loving and accepting yourself so you wind need others opinions to validate your self , help

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't care if people like it or not, I'm happy but I was still curious and getting positive feedback is always a nice boost for your ego, no matter what you think ;)

• Boost of your ego, you wouldn't need that boosting your truly happy. That psychology 101 and logic.

• You look amazing

1|1
    0|0
  • girl you look hot and the boys would kill to get their dirty hands on you :P

1|0
    0|1
  • yeah you're hot

1|0
    0|0
  • looks great!

1|0
    0|0
  • your 15 go to bed you're asking a bunch of strange men on the internet about your body. You're room looks messy maybe clean your room first

2|3
    2|3
    • Show All
    • I just don't like jealous bitches, regardless of the post

• @ConsultantIsBack I was stating my opinion, there's no reason for most people to be jealous of that. Dirty pedophiles piss me off more.