Muscular and hair or Muscular and not hairy?

• Muscular and hairy
  • Muscular and not hairy
  • Both of them

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not hairy. I am soooooo not into hairy.

• @anonuserguy20 it isn't my preference for sure. Not sure if I want to kiss a hairy chest

What Guys Said 3

• Muscular and not hairy ftw! Good job ladies👍💪💪💪✌

• Most bodybuilders go for the smooth look

• Is that even a question? Body hair is ewwwwwww and NO woman likes it. Wth how dare you even ask this?

What Girls Said 12

• I'm not usually a fan of guys with a lot of body hair but damn... He's pretty sexy 😍 😏

I can deal with body hair just not too much that a guy looks like Chubaka 😒

• The second guy is sexy? :o

• @anonuserguy20
      Well it depends on the guy I would really have to be into him. I mean I'm not perfect and a guy would have to accept my flaws sobas long as I'm really into him yeah being hairy isn't a deal breaker... Like I said as long as he doesn't look like Chubaka I'm fine or the guy the QA posted is an acception. Or unless of course guys will constantly shave like you.

• @anonuserguy20
      And no need to apologize I'm the one that misinterpreted.

• I"m not a fan of a lot of hair where I can't see their actual body basically. I don't mind a little

• I prefer without hair.

• Hair but not THAT much hair.

• accidentally clicked the first one.

i just cannot do torso hair.

• For me muscular with hair, but I'm also almost 26. So that's says a lot, women tend to like more masculine men. Young girls , tend to like the non hairy men, I know I was one of them. Plus hair on men is rare, so it's hot

• Hair on men is rare? What a joke madam.

• @anonuserguy20 Yea, as a teenager I wasn't into it , even in my early 20's. I likes that clean young boy look. I mean it's still nice buy hair on men for me today is more sexually appealing in a raw primal level. A lot of older women are like that. Trust me

• Umm a woman's preference can change this way! Wow. That once you hated it and now you won't even mind hairy back and shoulders :/

• I prefer muscular with no hair. I love the smooth look. By the way, the guy on the first picture is really sexy.

• I don't like hair on a guys body. Smooth is far sexier to feel.

• I don't like a lot of body hair. I would definitely prefer the muscular and not hairy guy.

• Not hairy of course 😍😍😍😍

• Both are soooo hot

• crap ! meant to vote c lol