Big forehead creepy?

I feel insecure about my forehead cause it is pretty big. What is your opinion of big forehead? You can see pic of me in my profile.

0|0
6|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Gonna kiss it

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Not creepy at all. Lots of people have the high foreheads. It can detract a little from your overall attractiveness to some people. If it bothers you, you may want to find a hairstyle that covers your forehead.

By the way, you are very attractive. Please do not worry about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your picture is very beautiful. My first crush in the fifth grade had a taller forehead and I always liked that about her. I can't figure out how to paste a picture into this post, but I'd recommend looking up pictures of British actress Lalla Ward who was on Doctor Who in the late '70's. She was incredible.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no pic

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with how you look.

0|0
    1|0
  • your forehead looks normal to me and you have a very cute and pretty face. there is really nothing you need to worry about :)
    not creepy at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't notice a big forehead but a gorgeous human :)

0|1
    0|1
  • your forehead is alright, a good method to avoid feeling insecure is by trying to find a new hairstyle that will cover your forehead.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look adorable no worries

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Nah your fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks fine to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody really pays attention to fiveheads IRL. I bet you still get attention from guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • time for your bangs to put in some work.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look beautiful don't worry about a thing 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good girl. and u always can work with your hair if that its a big deal to you

0|0
    0|0
  • looks good, not creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah not at all creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I attend a rather prestigious university which is coincidentally also known for the very attractive girls studying there - sadly not for attractive males -, and 90% of all the students have larger than average foreheads.

I find it attractive. A large forehead is often, not always, an indicator of intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww I think you're really cute! Nothing to worry about ❤️

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Your forehead is fine! Don't worry about it, its one of those things that if someone notices okay cool- but you're not going to go to the extremes of lowering your hair line thats just silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • same issue here girly ;/
    I usually have curly hair so it breaks from it a little.
    you have the advantage to play with your hairstyle more in a way that suits your face more.
    but anw it s not making you look less attractive, it s still good all together.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww :/ you look pretty anyway!! Yeah I have thinked about getting different hairstyle.

• thank you^^
      yea give it a try, you look good as is anw :)

• You don't have a profile pic, but if they're really big, that's kinda creepy yehh

0|0
    0|0
  • They say people with big foreheads are usually intelligent, embrace it it's a part of who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look fine

0|0
    0|0