Am I pretty (few have said I am, even tho I disagree...)?

i don't feel confident enough to wear tight clothes, cuz I'm afraid I'll get called fat and ugly again...
I am not asking this for compliments.

@Yumix @SaraChan @Star_Lord @sexyphil @FinnishBeautyGirl @TheBraveLion @HotstuffSRD
@FinnishShyGirl *
@akadatank44

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 23

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know what to tell you because to me you look great. But I would be a hypocrite if I said you shouldn't care what people think and to just love who you are and be yourself. I've struggled with the beginning stages of annorexia and so I know it's hard to listen to people when they say you look amazing the way you are. My boyfriend always calls me gorgeous and I know deep down that he means it but I can't believe he thinks that sometimes. All I can say is just don't think about it, it's easier that way. Try to listen to the positive comments from others and keep them in mind when you are struggling with your appearance.

• You're very pretty.

Why is not being "pretty enough" even that important. Who are you trying to please, why are they worth it and why do you think everyone around you needs to like you. You need to like yourself first. You shouldn't shelter yourself due to potential future harsh words of other people. There are going to be people who don't like you and that's not the end of the world.

• You're really pretty sweetie, I'm not saying this to make you feel better! You really are! I don't see how you wouldn't be considered pretty.

• Yes girl you are gorgeous. I feel the same way about myself. Just try not to listen to anyone, maybe you if u don't like your body you could work out.
    Message me if you ever want or need to talk.

• You are beautiful AND sexy, so go on and wear those tight clothes, the world will only owe you for that!

• Pretty enough for what? Looks fade.

• Yes you're pretty :]