Am I pretty (few have said I am, even tho I disagree...)?

i don't feel confident enough to wear tight clothes, cuz I'm afraid I'll get called fat and ugly again...
I am not asking this for compliments.

@Yumix @SaraChan @Star_Lord @sexyphil @FinnishBeautyGirl @TheBraveLion @HotstuffSRD
@FinnishShyGirl *
@akadatank44

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• You know what's harder than growing up in a world where you never feel like you're pretty enough?

Growing up in a world where you AREN'T pretty.

But you are pretty, so please shut up.

• I think you are fine.

• You are cute. Don't worry about that.

• At 14, I'd wait a bit more before I'd say 'I disagree'. You look simply beautiful and that's all there is to it.

• I am only going by your profile pic and you seem very pretty in it. I think everybody is a bit insecure and nobody has the right to call you anything to compound any self esteem issues Any picture I saw of you I thought you looked beautiful plus I have seen a lot of your posts as well and it seems you are very beautiful on the inside as well with a very interesting personality.

• You are cute now and grow up to be gorgeous (-^-^-)/ in the mean time here a stick to beat the boys away

• from all the pics I've seen of you here I can safely say that you are definitely very pretty! no need to be insecure, you username fits you perfectly!

• Yup, you're true to your G@G name.

• Having seen great pictures of you I certify that you are not only pretty. You are gorgeous and that is both inside and out. XXXXXXX

• You should wear what any clothes you want to! Fuck the haters! We know the truth! 😉

• I know that you are pretty

• Of course! :)

• You are beautiful, looking at your profile pic.
    Be proud, since we are all different.
    Enjoy the way you are and be confident.
    Enjoy life and self

• No worries you're gorgeous.

• You're very pretty.

• Nah
    I don't agree
    You're a cutie 💁

• You look beautiful. :)

• I think your cute.

• I think you are

• It's not about what people think !

• you are very beautiful

• You already know my opinion ;)

• Obviously you are very pretty.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know what to tell you because to me you look great. But I would be a hypocrite if I said you shouldn't care what people think and to just love who you are and be yourself. I've struggled with the beginning stages of annorexia and so I know it's hard to listen to people when they say you look amazing the way you are. My boyfriend always calls me gorgeous and I know deep down that he means it but I can't believe he thinks that sometimes. All I can say is just don't think about it, it's easier that way. Try to listen to the positive comments from others and keep them in mind when you are struggling with your appearance.

• You're very pretty.

Why is not being "pretty enough" even that important. Who are you trying to please, why are they worth it and why do you think everyone around you needs to like you. You need to like yourself first. You shouldn't shelter yourself due to potential future harsh words of other people. There are going to be people who don't like you and that's not the end of the world.

• You're really pretty sweetie, I'm not saying this to make you feel better! You really are! I don't see how you wouldn't be considered pretty.

• Yes girl you are gorgeous. I feel the same way about myself. Just try not to listen to anyone, maybe you if u don't like your body you could work out.
    Message me if you ever want or need to talk.

• You are beautiful AND sexy, so go on and wear those tight clothes, the world will only owe you for that!

• Pretty enough for what? Looks fade.

• Yes you're pretty :]