Ex said my belly makes me unattractive?

Ok to start out I'm 17 and 5'4 and believe it or not I only 128lbs so I'm not like obese. Thing is my ex told me that "no self respecting man would ever put up with a girl with a lard belly like yours." And he'd always make comments about my big gut. I just wanted to know if I really look that bad or ugly to you guys? Could you still be attracted to a girl with my body?
Ex said my belly makes me unattractive?

• It's not that bad.
  • Still attractive!!!
  • Guys don't care as much as you'd think.
  • Ugly and fat.
  • It's true, guys won't like that.
  • I think you're fine, and normal! Stop worrying!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you do have a little bit of a belly, but it's not that bad. **that's what I voted for ;)** And I'm sure there are plenty of guys that will find you attractive. Your ex obviously found you attractive since he dated you. But now that you broke up, he's just being a little bitch and that sounds like something he would say. He just needs to grow up and move on.

I will throw this out there though, and please don't criticize. I would recommend you to start getting in shape and eating a little healthier, especially if you're feeling self-conscious about it. And I'm not just recommending it for weight loss, but because it's the right thing to do. Everybody should exercise and eat right to stay healthy. Nothing but benefits will come out of it!

I also agree with the others that are saying your pants are too small and tight. Even your thighs are sticking out past the diameter of your shorts because they're so tight. You know the classic question "Does this make me look fat?" In this case yes, your shorts and pants are making you look fat, even though you yourself are not that bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a very good reason why he's your ex. Jeez, what a cunt. Don't listen to that arse, your stomach is totally normal, though I agree with @etaine2908 that I think you're wearing the wrong size trousers. But that's something easily fixed by just buying bigger ones :P It's just that the ones you're wearing kinda squeeze your hips too much and make your stomach look worse than I think it actually is. But yah. Your ex is a twat and you have nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 16

• Why the hell do women date men that put them down?
    Your body is fine. Sure your stomach has a little fat on it. Oh noes.
    Its really not a big deal.

• When you sit down your belly always looks worse - If you wish maybe do a bit of toning or fitness work but on the whole you look okay.

• i agree with him... not so much your body, but your choice of apparel doesn't suit your body.

try stuff which doesn't give you a muffin top.

• Really it depends how you dress.
    But as far as having belly, your attractive.
    Things like this change, often.
    Your going to loose and gain.
    Core is what is referred to when it concerns abs.
    Core exercises are the key to any exercise.
    Once you get some ab muscle, all that weight goes away.
    But, it doesn't matter if you are happy.
    As a guy I think its nice when a girl has little extra there

• I say you look good how you are. I love the navel ring. Haters will hate so just keep on being yourself.

• voted f, tell him to fuck off

• Some guys like girls with a little extra in areas. I know I do. Tell your x to get lost.

• Still attractive!!! Stop worrying!

• Be glad he is an ex, he is a douche :)

• okay he is your EX he doesn't like

• Still attractive. You have a very super cute stomach

• Your ex is an idiot!! You are sexy and hot and I love that belly of yours.

• You're not fat, you're just not toned. He's a fucktwat

• Mmm, I quite like that. You're thin but have some flab in the right places. Sorry that sounds wrong, but I'm basically saying I find it attractive. Same as thin/ average sized girls with a bit of weight on their thighs or upper arms. Very nice and feminine. Your ex is a creep.

• Your belly isn't a problem to me. You look like you are probably normal weight. It's actually your unflattering clothing that is a turn-off.

• No, I hate it honestly. I'd never date a girl like that

What Girls Said 16

• I have a feeling you're wearing pants that are number below the one you need.
    Other than that, I don't really see much of a problem with your belly.

• that's really mean :( some men really have no idea what the effect of their words are. such ignorance.

• I think you're fine, but I do think you should maybe think about either a different size or different style, you know like high waisted or something. I know it's horrible to "go up a size" but sometimes going up a size makes you look 3 sizes smaller.

The top picture especially you look a bit like one of those girls who "is... a... size... 4... THERE WE GO I'M IN!" But I wouldn't say you were fat, unusual, unattractive, etc etc.

• If you're unsatisfied with it, you can do planks and it'll flatten out. It's not terrible though.

• no it won't.

• I know, my core is pretty good lol but planks and diet will get her there.

• @prettygurl12 diet alone will. of course exercise will accelerate it.

"abs r made in the kitchen"

• It's not bad at all it looks like you're slouching really bad. Stand up straight and it should lessen by quite a bit. And no he probably was just trying to say something to make you stay with him o to make you feel bad... by saying something rude like that it's fine.

• your clothing is too tight, thats all. you look awesome :P

• Making him into your ex? Good choice.

• You just need to learn to wear clothes that fit.

• You don't have a bad stomach.

• If he really said that, you should dump him. What a jerk! You deserve better.

• Well I do think you should try to lose the belly fat, but lose the boyfriend as well because how he told you was how an asshole would. Oh he's an ex, well fuck him anyway

• You just have to tone up

• Fuck that guy! There's so much fun you can have with a belly like that!

• It's not the worst I've seen but you are only 17 so it can only get bigger from here onwards so a tip would be to eat healthily and work out...

• You need a bigger sizes of pants. It looks like your pants are pushing your fat up more. I'm skinny, but if I put on a pair of my old shorts it'll make me look bigger and give me muffin tops and a gut. You do have fat there, but you're not fat, it's just looks like more because it's being squeezed.

• Your pants are just too small. Your ex is also a twat... You have baby fat, it will come off later.