Am I really ugly?

Im 13 and everyone at school tells me im super ugly. Am I really that bad? Is there anything I can do to make myself prettier? or am I just ugly for life :/
Am I really ugly?

should i get plastic surgery when I'm older? On what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok you are 13 and i hope im not crossing the line here but you look very pretty. People will always say nasty stuff to make others feel bad about themselves, most of the time its'jealousy or that they themselves have a low self esteem. No matter what they say, you shouldn't be bothered. Surround yourself with people that really like you and care about you, and never, i repeat never let anyone try to bring you down. You dont need plastic surgery ! You are very pretty either way :) Bullies are people who have been bullied themselves or are afraid of being bullied. I had a guy making stupid comments about me, while i had a girlfriend and a great social life he would insult me or say things that would piss me off. Once he was talking about my girlfriend, who most guys thought she looked good, and i pushed him away and made him absolutely clear not to cross that line with me. A different time, i got 2 little diamante earrings, and he was making stupid jokes about it during class, there was no teacher and i just wanted to hit him so hard. a teacher pulled me out as he saw i was really angry, and after class i waited for him to walk by and i just gave him an extremely hard low kick. he was stumbling through the hallways for the rest of the day and his so called buddies didn't help him either. I told him , bro they ain't gonna help you , not today or any other day. and actually i saw him standing alone quit often, no one liked him, till i finally realized i felt sorry for him. he was a pathetic guy. You are not ugly , love yourself and you will have other people loving you for who you are :) good luck hihi

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear less lip makeup (stop over lining you're doing it wrong and it looks bad) and stop shaving off your eyebrows to draw them on. It makes you look like a forty something something cougar trying to get college boy dick. Past that you're fine. Skank face removal could help. (No that doesn't mean your a skank, it means you front like one with the way you Purse and tense your face into weirdness. Looks kinda like you're trying to pass a stuck dookie. Basically stop trying so hard and dress like an actual 13 yr old not a 45 ur old slutty housewife and you're good.

What Guys Said 35

• I think the thing to do is look for a group of friends who either doesn't care what you look like or approves of it.

As you get older (and certainly when you leave school) you'll find plenty of people who think you look cute/hot/pretty/whatever. So even if right now you're only getting people putting you down (and they're doing it to put you down), hang in there - it gets better!

• PS - totally not my style, but I have friends who would LOVE the way you look.

• They just know you're extremely insecure based on the amount of artificial things you use to change the color of your hair, alter the look of your lips, and alter the look of your eyelids and eyelashes; so they try to get under your skin and apparently are pretty damn good at it.

• Wow for 13 you are super cute - Ignore the haters (yes that is what they are), they wished they looked like you - I think you will be very beautiful when you grow up.

• You're not ugly, and those who tell you that you are just want to bring you down. You can't give them that power over you, and you have to find and make your own happiness sometimes. Listen to people who care about you, not the assholes who spread hate and bad feelings

• Who tells you you're ugly?
    1Girls opinions obviously dont matter.
    2Guys could just be joking.

3everyone at school tells me im super ugly?

-That's so rude, I can't even comprehend it. I would never say that to anyone, back then. Only the evil kids would and they are probably jealous or just stupid with their stupid opinion that dont mean a crap.

• when someone points their finger at you there's always three pointing back at them.

cdn-webimages.wimages.net/...9fe4b00-thumbnail.jpg

• So you think you might be hot enough to be a model in one post then say people call you ugly in another? i dont get it. Only person that would call you ugly is jealous because you are not.

• Because I thought I was ugly but then people were saying good things so I was wondering If I could be a model

• Not very ugly. All the makeup isn't helping though.

• Please child you know your the best

• I find it hard to believe that anyone would call you ugly. I know if you were at my old middle school you would be considered one of the prettiest girls there

• No, you're pretty but you look much older than 13 years old.

• They could just be jealous, but I think too much make up makes you lot desperate.

As for surgery, wait until you are at least 25.

• Girl your 13 and you look fine, you still have to finish puberty before you start worrying about this. During your teenage years is when your body starts developing and changing, so don't expect to look the same a few years down the line.

Just lay off the heavy makeup and thought of plastic surgery, that would just ruin your life. (light makeup is fine)

• You're at school, just focus on that. To me, you're not ugly. Kids are mean in general, they'll always find a way to pick on others.

• Awe :3 no you're totally cute ^_^ you little baby

• Oh sweetheart u are only 13 year old. U have plenty of time to make u beautiful. Yea middle school and high school gonna be tough cuz of bully trust me I have been there before but when u into adulthood guys will find u attractive sweetheart

• You're the last person who should be worried of such things.

• No, you are not. No, you should not get plastic surgery. You DEFINITELY don't need it.

• don't be silly you look very pretty!

• i think you are stuck looking pretty ugly all your life, or is that just pretty

• Yes I do think you are ugly. All that makeup is covering all your true beauty up. Don't hide your true beauty. Is there anything you can do to make yourself prettier? Absolutely! Take off all that makeup, then you'll be a 10/10.

• You're actually really pretty, bullying sucks but don't let it get to you

• apart from the fact that you wear far too much makeup, hve agood wash and you¡d be attractive.

• what plastic surgery? you look great girl and u are young keep calm and enjoy your young life

• Seriously?
    You are beautiful!
    Such amazing eyes too

• Lol kids are weird, why would they call you ugly lol

• you are so beautiful and sweet😇

• Who the hell calls you ugly? If you were my age (18) you'll be rejecting me right now :)

• Can you post a clearer pick of yourself that isn't instagram filtered?

• Crikey super hot you are

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 19

• 7|0
  • No you're not ugly, you're a very pretty young lady. It may be best to let their negative comments go in one ear and out the other.

• I literally just rolled my eyes and sighed... like seriously.

• OMG!! You are SO beautiful!! Promise me that you will never listen to them! It's these types of people that can ruin someone's self esteem! Don't let them! Be very strong and just know that you are perfectly beautiful just the way you are. I'm so upset that I'm ready to bust some heads at your school!! Lol, seriously - just ignore them, they are jealous losers.

• Don't be silly. You know you're pretty -_-

• I think you must either be trolling and messing around because your beauty is obvious. Or people are reverse teasing you because you are so pretty. No matter what, you aren't ugly. If you believe you are ugly, you need a psychiatrist.

• You are pretty cute.
    You are 13 years old, but you use makeup look so much olderrrrrrrr! Like 17 years old.
    When I was your age I looked like my age. I started using makeup at age 16

• You look like an beautiful person to me. And i'm sure that the people at your school just say that so that they can feel better. And i would absolutly not recommend plastic surger. Cause let be honest if you had looked exactly the same but no one had said anything about it you probably wouldn't consider plastic surgery and what you think about yourself is the most important thing. (By the way sorry for my English it isn't my first language)

• You're not even ugly.. Ignore the people who try bringing you down.

• You don't look 13 or ugly, why do you believe what people tell you? I think you should wear less makeup and that's probably causing the attention since your only 13, but that's up to you to decide.

• you are pretty
    are you joking?

• you're cute the people in you're school are idiots!!!

• Your gorgeous like a 10 they hating on your beauty

• no you're not ugly they're just hating

• no you are pretty!!!

• Yes you're ugly.

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1851093-could-i-ever-be-a-model

Attention seeking isn't attractive. ^

Your makeup looks cheap, your hair looks very unnatural. And you also seem to be very fake looking. The duck face isn't attractive.

You seem to be a pretty girl and you don't need plastic surgery, you just need to be yourself. Also you're 13 you're still growing and developing.

• do not cake your make up thats all

• You're very pretty! Maybe because you wear a lot of makeup and your hair doesn't exactly look natural might make some people think that you are less pretty, maybe try to look a bit more natural.

• You are super pretty, I can't figure out why anyone would call you ugly, I'm sure whoever says that is probably just jealous of you. They just wanna say bad things about you in an attempt to make themselves feel better.