Could I ever be a model?

Could I ever be a model?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but you are a good looking young lady any guy would be proud to have as a girlfriend.

• why not? Whats wrong with my appearance.

• From that picture, 1) lose the duckface, thete's nothing attractive about it. 2) nose looks big compared to face at the angle the picture is taken. 3) The winged eyeliner is a bullshit fad; lose it.

Take a selfie straight on with no makeup so we can see your face as is. That is what models and celebrities have to do when they try to get work.

Most Helpful Girl

• You certainly have the look but modeling is more about being beautiful. You can't just rely on pretty, you have to take it to the next level. It takes a certain type of spirit and energy to really be a model.

What Guys Said 23

• Not without talent and a very specific body type. Might want to get that and aend those pics before asking

• Yeah there a good level of prettiness there why not give it a go

• so many girls dream of it but so little have what it takes charakter wise. looks is just the very basis of being a model.

• So you went from thinking yourself as ugly to wanting to be a model
    Now I call that a confidence boost

• Im sure your the type who gets mad when someone says no, so yeah babe totally your model material yep mmmhmmm (please dont hurt me)

• Sure thing boss

• I'm not an agent so I don't know, but this is a good place to start

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../0b8.jpg

• I mean your eyebrows look good

• Absolutely! You are extremely beautiful and have such cute eyes. I love blonde girls.

• yes you can you're beautiful

• you got a very pretty face but it needs more for a model, so I don't know

• Probably not

• For like alternative clothing store

• yes you could

• No, you won't make it too far.

• You could maybe.

• Yes u could

• No. You are pretty but the girls that model are UNIQUE. They have unique features. There's probably tens of thousands of girls that look similar to your features

• nah average

• It takes more than a pretty face to be a model. A body pic would give indication. You can definitely do porn though.

• maybe an instagram model lol

• naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you sucks

• TROLL!!

You asked another question with the same picture and were complaining about how ugly you thought you were and how everyone called you ugly.

What Girls Said 9

• for our standards, probably, but for the industry's standards, it would be hard to be well recognised, only because a number of girls look similar to you.

• I've worked in Modelling Agencies.

Potentially for Commercial, not for Runway or editorial.

You are pretty.

• a model need to have a unique features...
    yeah u can be one, but it's not as simple as that, maybe just a commercial model,
    not high fashion industry standard. you're just too typical i think

• Didn't you ask if you were ugly in another question? Seems like you're fishing for compliments

• Maybe, but why on earth would you want to?

• What are your measurements, and what is your height/weight?

• im 96 pounds and I'm 5'8

• No, you wouldn't weight enough to be one. Supermodels weigh more. You should be about 10lbs heavier.

• If you're over 5'7

• you're a pretty girl...

• Your pretty, but you seem to be wearing a lot of cheap makeup and your hair looks unnatural.

I don't think you could be a model, but you're definitely a beautiful girl.