Why do I feel like I catch people staring at me constantly?

I'm trying to figure out why I always catch people staring at me. Is it the way I look, is it my resting ass hole face. Is it me being paranoid and and seeing it because I feel that way. I could be standing in line at the store or sitting down to dinner, and I always catch people staring.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they stare because you're handsome. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look okay a lot of people are just daydreaming not particularly looking at anything like a person nearby.

What Girls Said 2

• Paranoia. Most people really don't notice you.

• Same happens to me sometimes

What Guys Said 2

• I had this problem.
    Then I asked one of the gogglers, a stranger in a mall, why they were staring.
    After an apology, and I said it was okay and happens all the time, I reasked and the individual nervously explained that I was "handsome".

I'm not saying its why, but maybe you're a good lookin fella.

Additionally, I also have resting man bitch face. I don't think thats it.

• U look alpha as fck. You probably all salty and have your head on a swivel because of your combat tours lol. Make people nervous. I'm a dirty civie now but j learned to drop that demeanor

• oh I certainly have the mentality. I actually feel it kind of ruins me. I'm extremely impatient, all my friends from back home tell me I'm different. they try to get me to go out to bars and stuff when I go back home. I never want to go though just because there's too many people up and walking around all around me which drives me crazy.

• I actually had a girl who used to like me back in high school, like in love with me, I was her crush for 4 years. and one time I went home on leave and after hanging out with me for a week she told one of her friends that she didn't like me anymore because I didn't have any feelings.