Which girl is curvy? pics?

People say this is curvy ( to me this is skinny / slender ) ;
WHICH IS CURVY ? PICS?Then they say this is curvy. (to me this is over weight / heavy set ( I don't like to say fat) ;
Okay so to ME this is curvy ;

SO can someone explain what curvy / skinny is because I'm seeing various answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Curvy is sort of anyone girl that has the right range of hip-to-waist ratio

But traditionally 'curvy' is used towards women that have wide hips, tapered waist, round full bum, protruding breasts.
    So traditionally the last pic is curvy, but i guess its ok to call any women curvy that has the right hip-to waist ratio

• Which body type is your favorite

• All about those HIPS

• Does the top 2 girls look skinny?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh, I'd say the middle woman was still curvy because it doesn't look like she has too much of a tummy but I can't really see how wide her hips are in a side-on photo so I don't know. But she might still be considered curvy to me. The last woman would definitely be curvy, but neither of the top two would be in my opinion.

• I can see where the middle one might be considered curvy. I think her boobs just make her look larger

What Guys Said 10

• Curvy and skinny: http://i.imgur.com/Yfny1.jpg

For some reason it's hard to find on Google, but there are plenty of girls who have WIDE HIPS (which is what curviness stems from) and are still relatively skinny or fit.

• Are you top 2 girls curvy or skinny

• This doesn't give me any faith in transgenders

• I'm one

• Curvy means ass AND boobs

Chubby means maybe ass and/or boobs, but definitely means belly and thighs.

Those gals on top are not curvy.

• Which body types do you prefer?

• @DarkHumorRUs so does that mean they need nose jobs.. Or no?

• Distinctive noses can be appealing

• Definitely that one over there

• You post pictures of you and your friend a lot

• Curvy to me is a noticeable curve in breasts and hips but within that you could have slim curvy, normal curvy and big curvy. I would call brown crop top slim curvy, blue dress and gold bikini normal curvy and blue lingerie big curvy.
    If the other areas get very big and lack tone apart from breasts and hips you get into overweight category.

• That is because there is not right answer. Its all subjective. There is no chart or anything.

• Which ones your favorite?

• In my opinion the two top girls are slender and the two bottom are curvy

• Those chicks in the bottom are fat.

• I don't know bout the second top pic but the first top pic is call athletic. But you're spot on with curvy vs fat

• Okay so the girl in jeans with the duck face, she can go fuck her self, the other 3 are pretty atractive, also curvy its a wide term, she can have some curves she can have a lot of curves maybe some some really big ones maybe some small ones so i would call the fuckhead with the duckface a fuckhead, the girl next to her cute fine good looking, the one with the blue "chubby" and pretty cute and the last one "curvy" and pretty hot

• HOLY MOTHER OF GOD the second one is curvy, the before picture is skinny

• Are the top 2 girls curvy or skinny

• skinny the one on the bottom and the one in the middle is curvy, I love that curvy mmmhmm

What Girls Said 9

• I agree with you. People like to coddle overweight and FAT people and just call all of them curvy 🙄

• Top girls slender Middle girl leaning up against obese and last girl curvy now before everyone gets Mad im chin bed up too so there.

• Which body type do you prefer?

• Like for myself? Ok well the first girl sporting duck face i couldnt achieve because my hips are too wide the girl beside her i can't Tell cause she's wearing a moo moo the second girls Boobs are fantastic seriously but i dont want to be that big the third girl is still chunky and i dont wanna be that big either but she is the most attractive sooo i guess the third but 20 lbs lighter with the second girls Boobs and that boys and girls is a rightoues frankenfining if i ever saw one.

• Only the last girl is curvy.

• Those two on top to me aren't curvy. One has a good push up bra and a straight waist more like a boy. the second I don't know, the ones ones on the bottom have boobs , hips and booty no bras to help and waist to hip ration, and nice curvy waist shape. waist shape is important , box waist, introverted v shape is masculine looking no matter how big your hips or booty is or boobs.

• None of them have any assistance so none. It's not about how much weight you have is where it is that matters

• The girl on the bottom is curvy. The girl above her would be average if her boobs weren't gigantic. The girls above are thin.

• Curvy is an hourglass shape. But everybody thinks they're hourglass these days just because they slightly go in at the waist... like no, that's just a normal human body, even kids go slightly in a lot of times, and they have no shape yet.

• As long as she doesn't have rolls... She's curvy. Even if she is fat, she's curvy.