Do you like if you boyfriend or girlfriend had smooth/soft feet (little to no callous) and are well kept?

I have really smooth/soft feet do to me taking care of them, and so does my brother. I just want to know since feet often get neglected how would that make you feel? Also they are both clean and we'll kept. Thanks for answering!😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah no one likes ugly feet. My boyfriend told me he loves that I have nice hands and feet and that he's been in situation when an attractive girl had ugly feet and he felt less attractive. He doesn't have a foot fetish or anything like that either. I never knew feet and hands could be so important.

• less attracted to her * I meant in the second sentence.

• Ya that's how my brother feels exactly. He says hands/feet are as important as most of the other features, so he says it can lower or raise a girl's attractivness. That's why he tries to make sure he has nice hands/feet so it's not just her having to do all of it without him doing anything to better for her

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah it is nice when you give them a rub if they are smooth, clean and well maintained.

• Yes, that is important.

• I really don't care

• I love how much my girlfriend takes care of her feet.

• Soft smooth is better than scratchy
    So, yeah

What Girls Said 2

• Meh, I don't really care. My boyfriend takes really good care of his feet and I guess the dedication is cool but it's not something I really feel anything about.

• All I know is that his feet are big (15's). As long as they aren't infected they're fine lol