Can I be a stripper?

can i be a stripper?
I heard they make good money

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Could you be any more desperate for attention on here? Your so called "husband" really must not be paying you enough attention if you have to post pics like this and ask silly stripper and tit questions all the time.

• ^^^^ This. Don't forget complaining about not enough sex. She asked him about a gang bag and he got mad. 😂😂😂

What Guys Said 61

• Probably but not at a high end club. Probably one of those clubs down the street from a gas station that's frequented by truckers.

• Your age is good for it.
    Your face is good for it.
    Your smile is good for it.
    Your body is definitely good for it.
    Strength, stamina, desire, personality... can't tell.

• Anyone can strip and I have seen fat bodys in there and most dont even dance they just stand around. Bad idea anyway to want to do tjhat

• If you do become a stripper, let me know which club you start working for... so I can make sure to avoid it at all costs.

• I don't know how to answer this yes you could but only do it if you are totally comfortable and happy to do it. I have feeling it might be hard emotionally and mentally as well.

• Anyone can be the question is why do you want to be?

• Probably.. But if that is your goal in life, prepare to retire by 25... U won't be able to. Use it as a way to survive through college.. U dont want the life that comes after stripper... Go to college, stay sober 👍👍👍

• Anyone can be a stripper if you know how. to dance like that. You don't want to be though. I actually have a good friend who was a stripper for years and she always told. me about crazy shit she had to deal with. Plus she hated herself. And said that everyone else who worked with her hated themselves. She stopped bc she said that it wasn't worth the money.

• They do, and your hot, but think of the career you want to be involved in, you'll have a lot of scumbags and assholes objectify you, your love life will be a disaster, and in a while you'll lose a lot, one of which is your self respect. i really hope you find another career where you can actually contribute to the world and leave a legacy.

• yeah i don't see why not. They'll obviously give you more money i'd think if your breasts were larger but i doubt it's necessary everywhere

• Yes, but you need to learn to be athletic with a pole.

• Feel free to give it a try but it's not so simple. Looks are not everything.

• I used to work in strip clubs and yes you can make great money. I have seen women make thousands of dollars in a single day.

• don't think they make that much some do some don't
    so you are gonna need clients that actually like you,,,
    and I mean like you for you,,,
    like friends cause there's gonna be other girls you are competing with and if your personality sucks you make less money, if you lie too your clients cause they will find out that's less money in your pocket, its a game are you willing too play?

• Give it a go and tell us how you went. A lot of places will have an amateur night so you can go then and possibly win some money and experiment with your exhibitionism. How does your hubby feel about you wanting to strip?

• You kinda look like you're sucking your stomach in

• No you shouldn't

• I think you would do fine I heard it's a lot harder then it looks dancing for all those hours, and looking really good.

• Lot of anti stripper comments I don't see the problem with it most have low self esteem can't handle stuff like that never understood how the naked body is degrading your the one who is taking those stupid idiots money? I wouldn't care if my wife was a stripper I like the fact that guys are attracted to her I got something others want. Friend of my wife was as stripper she was making 1800$ a night not a bad living.

• Ty sooo much

• No you are ugly

• Sure thing boss

• Id say yes for sure, and they make great money, just have to be picky on which clubs, some are not so nice. I use to work security for a high end dancer. Its a dark world if you fall in the wrong circles.

• tbh honest your looks are decent and innocent but you're actually opposite 😂
    Yep you can rock in a strip club ♣

• Sure, but I hope you're a good hustler

• Yes you can be. Being a stripper doesn't require you to be in top shape. Just willing have a decent body and face, you're golden.

• you new some breast implants to earn more as a stripper else you are perfect.

• no, you need bigger boobs and you need to slim the hell down.

• You'd make more money if you got a boobjob.

• GOD DAMMIT WOMAN!!! your a 10!!! why do u wanna strip? wtf.. just date a guy like me and he ll buy u shit... please don't fucking strip.

• Money may be good... but expect guys outside of work to say things.

• Most likely yeah.

• More from Guys
    31

What Girls Said 15

• Do you have any other options for making a living?

• yeah you can do whatever if you want, but... reconsider this:
    you're married...
    what if when you have a daughter and she'll become like you?
    or... maybe your future children have to face their daily live in school or your neighborhood with people talk around them about
    "hey, your mom is naked in front me for money"
    "i did your mom last night loser"

well... it's your life

• Yeah you could. I wouldn't even judge you for it if you just wanted to do it short time and eventually find a real job. It is mostly degrading though.

• Where's your husband?

• It's not just about looks, that can help you make money but good connections and the ability to stand up for yourself they will try to make you do more than just dancing. If you don't even have a backbone, the consequences will be disappointing.

• Sad_______ dont do it__ there are better careers out there don't settle for that type of crap its a low place to be in how about go on the site I listed below and take the quiz and find a career that you'd love that will let you keep a little dignity atleast____

http://www.yourfreecareertest.com

• You should ask your husband.

• if you can't be a stripper with a sexy body like then no one can ;)

• What's your husband gonna say when you ask him?

• Why not just work at Hooters or Twin Peaks or become a waitress at a Cabaret?

• I don't see why not, if that's what you want to do then go for it girl!

• Sure, go for it

• you definitely have the body for it! :)

• Stripper? No. Attention-seeking whore on GAG? Well come on down and fill out this application girl!!

• With a body like that?

Yes..

• But please don't be one..