How to feel good about yourself?

SO, I know I look alright. I'm not awful, gross.
I'm proud of where my weight is now and I'm trying to workout And stuff.
I'm trying really hard on the self love thing.

I'm a long time bulimic. I've mostly stopped. But these last few days I've been back at it. And I'm feeling g sick and awful:/

How do you guys stay positive and happy? Not obsessive?
Those of you with or without eating disorders..

I've been too obsessed with being thin, then I'm upset because I sag, I have extra skin..

How to be more positive? And am I looking a little muscular? I'm trying to go for that too
How to feel good about yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body looks great.

When it comes to being content in life, I live with a quote in mind.

If you can't fix it, then don't worry about it.

Prioritize though, health is number one.
    Everything else should come after that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a recovering bulimic and I kinda am struggling with this. I really hate my body and I want to lose weight but I'm kinda like purging on and off right now. My New Years resolution was to go 2016 b/p free and reclaim my life but it's so hard getting over the body image issues. Just try to eat healthy, exercise, and work on your body goals outside of being thin.

• Mine too haha, and boom, second day of the year and back at it:/

What Guys Said 8

• That looks healthy and slim to me - Are you getting support for your bulimia at least tell your family you are struggling.

• I know you said your a long time bulimic, but please stop. You have a very nice body, if anything you should gain weight. I would like to talk about it but not where everyone can see so if you want to pm me or kik message or something, I can listen, if not its ok. Just don't destroy your great body.

• Do not lose any weight... your body is sexy the way it is

• You look good and you definitely don't have to lose any weight

• Probably seeking some counselling will help you

• eat some food

• U are sexy.. You have a nice body and need to love u for u...

• u are beautiful i love how u look

What Girls Said 3

• Girl you look hot!! Your body is gorgeous, don't worry. For me at least, I feel happiest with my body when I find clothes that look good on me (like every body looks good in specific types of clothing).

• Work out! Channel your insecurities and frustration into weight lifting and running and other similar workouts. Instead of sitting around feeling bad for yourself, try and go out and change what you can, and learn to be ok with what you can't. Work on eating as healthy as you can, but try not to obsess. Honestly, working out and joining track has made me into a different person. I've never had an eating disorder (I've struggled with eating enough but it's not a disorder) but I used to self harm and hated my body. Now, I'm very very confident because I literally work my ass off every day trying to make myself the best I can be, both physically and mentally. It's really hard but I believe everyone is capable if they want it bad enough!

• Omg... for starters STOP. You have an eating disorder, the last thing you want to do is post your photos on the internet for strangers to see. You are putting yourself in a very vulnerable situation. People will say all sorts of things to you on the internet. You need to learn to love yourself. It's a process but you must do it. Asking strange people is the opposite of what you need to do to stay positive. You should not put your happiness in the hands of random people like that.
    The best thing you can do is exercise because it makes you feel good and keeps you healthy, not because it keeps you thin. Being healthy trumps being unhealthy and thin any day of the week. You need to seek help and go to the gym to keep your mind healthy and your body healthy and thin does not equal healthy.