Guys, would you break up with us girls for tricking you?

In my bra, the girls look all perky ;-)
But when the bra comes off, those babies hang like a bloodhounds ears

19

Most Helpful Guy

• lol I agree with other answers, both in that what you describe sounds perfectly normal to me, sensible guys know that real boobs tend to 'hang' a bit especially if they're larger, and also that you're funny! That counts for much more than gravity-resistance in a relationship! :D

Girls are way too self critical in this regard, boobs don't have to magically defy gravity to be sexy and most don't - it's all part of their charm! I'd bet yours aren't half as saggy as you think, and I'd bet whatever sag they have does nothing to decrease their appeal! Re sex, definitely don't keep a bra on - no guy likes that, it's like being forced to sit next to a box of chocolates you can't open! The bounce is a BIG part of the sexy greatness, embrace it and enjoy! Oh and as an aside the longer you spend without a bra the better you'll resist any further sagging in the long term - the weight and movement of the breasts without support causes the ligaments which naturally support them to have to work harder and so strengthen. So while he's enjoying the view, you're also working to improve it! ;)

Bottom line - I'm sure you're worrying unnecessarily, be proud of your boobs just the way they are!

What Guys Said 18

• "Guys, would you break up with us girls for tricking you?" Naw I wouldn't. Since before I ever make a girl mine. I always make sure I know how her ass N titties look. So stuff like that won't happen to me LOL.

• look beforehand *

• "but he still gotta whip out the dick so that I can count those inches" 😂😂 you're now the funniest ANON #GAGirl I've ever seen on the site 😂

• Haha thanks lol

• Most guys realise that some clothes provide support and enhance shape. Nakedness is natural not a trick.

• I don't think that's like tricking a guy. It's a norm for bras to make boobs appear perkier, closer together, etc. It's not really tricking.

• Ohh I wasn't sure lol

• Not a problem, Boobs are boobs.

• nah, your fine.

• Lmfaoooo, I wouldn't break up with you cause you're funny

• Lol thanks haha!! Unintentionally funnies are usually the funniest

• They aree!

• Lol who agrees? My girls? Haha

• I don't know why that would be a bad thing, since I really don't see it as tricking someone. But I wouldn't break up with a woman because her breasts were saggier once out of the bra, that'd be stupid.

• Would it be okay to keep the bra on during sex?

• Better! :D

• Well like Red_Arrow said, I think the guy would like it if the bra came off when you were on top, even if your breasts are saggy, im pretty sure he'd like the visuals.😁

• Nein. I wouldn't really count that as tricking someone

• I felt like or was misleading because they're not as perky as they seem

• Nope I wouldn't brake up with a girl if her boobs sagged.

• Very descriptive. Depends how bad they actually look but if I cared about you it wouldn't bother me

• no, definitely not. that is what a bra is for, to make the girls perky. even if you have hang tits, tits are tits and us guys like tits whichever. perky is nice but then again tits in general are nice.

• I never went for a girl based on her perky girls.

• Nope, I wouldn't be bothered.

• You'd still suck those babies like the last straw?

• Never tried it, but it wouldn't decrease my likelihood of trying it.

• I dont think I'd break up with a girl for a shallow reason like her breast man

• But I just felt you'd want some beautiful tits to look at. Not some run over looking tits

• Well my boobs are HUGE and saggy. Like they look perky when i first take off the bra, but the longer it stays off, the more they begin to sag

• I really have no idea how that would look sorry. I would visuallly inspect them but can't soo but dont worry about them too much okay :)

• Not at all

• xD... well I love boobs but depends how I am involved with her

• Fried egg ta tas ftw

• really? lemme have a look ;)