Guys, Do you care about girls hair?

lets say one day her hair is straight and the next it's curly and the following day it's frizzy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I notice it. And it always looks better down and natural. Well, it can look good straightened or wavy too. I used to always say to my old crush "hey I like your hair today what did you do to it?" and she'd say "oh that's just how it is, I usually straighten it". Wavy hair is awesome though.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I care. I am fine with all kinds of styles (straight, curly, wavy, etc.) but what matters most is for it to be clean and healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • The transition from straight to curly would make me happy since I prefer curly hair

The transition from curly to frizzy would disappoint me and I'd tell the bitch to start moisturizing her follicles.

0|0
    1|0
  • We only care as long as it is neat and clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it should flatter her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm attracted to her it's not gonna change cuz she changes up her hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls hair is usually the first thing i notice about a girl. and thats good that you mix it up with different styles not always the same one

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, my girl looks so good with long curly hair and straight hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • it should fit her face and overall style... but that's it

0|0
    0|0
  • Like em long and preferably blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • It just needs to match the face and personality to some degree. If your some blond white girl who has dreadlocks i just wouldn't know what to think anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • The style has to suit the girl, that's what's most important, and above all, CLEAN!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Except if your hair is that insane style where you shave off one side of the head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Well... unless it smells or something really gross. Aside from that it really doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0