Do you think my ex boyfriend is good looking? Please rate?

Okay i broke up with him 8 months as a boyfriend but 5 months i ended everything with him. I thought my ex was the hottest guy ever, i still do think that despite me hating his guts. But everyone i know says he is the ugliest guy ever and Helen Keller would have chosen a better looking guy. I don't have a picture of my ex but I was watching Vines and coincidence thing happened i saw a guy who looked exactly like him! It was surreal, i thought maybe he had a twin i never knew about. The reason why i care about this now because I'm told i should have standards when it comes to looks. But i hate my ex, he can rot in hell and fuck off.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rate this guy as max 5 out of 10, so he is just okay. Yes those who suggested you to have high standards as far as physical looks are concerned they are right, you should have standards but then make sure that your standards for personality are equally high as well because both are important.

It's sad that your previous relationship didn't work out well, but I hope you have learnt from your mistakes, and this time I would suggest you to have high standards for both physical looks and personality and don't be satisfied unless you get what you want. Never compromise for the sake of being in a relationship, it's better to stay single instead.

Hope you get my point.

Most Helpful Girl

• well because you obviously felt an attraction towards him you will see him hotter then what a woman would if she had no interest at all and positive factors you see in him you will find him more attractive so what is attractive to you might not be to some one else but people telling you to get standerds when it comes to looks is slightly harsh as not everyone is drop dead gorgeous its what on the inside that matters as long as that person treats you right and makes you happy then looks shouldn't me an issue

What Guys Said 8

• I don't get it, what did you like about him?

• My ex was wonderful to be around and he was is just awesome. But not anymore.

• I think that guy looks a good average

• Not good looking. The fact you thought he was the best looking guy ever probably means you were in love.

• I was in love with him but looks never mattered to me.

• he is fucking hot... haha lmao

• he okay not super hot

• I was really in love with him. but i still don't think he's ugly now. And I hate him

• Oops sorry! responded to the wrong commentĸ

• fail moment

• i think he is nice looking.

• He is ugly.

• Good lord 👌

What Girls Said 6

• While it's fine to hear your friends out, don't let anyone else decide your standards for you. You just need to be attracted to a dude, no one else's attraction should matter that much. I don't understand the point of this question.

• No, that guy is ugly. I'm sure you could do better

• Girlll ewww stop making us feeling like there's no more good looking guys in dis damn world he's so eww girl move one for god's sake😂😭

• I dont find him attractive at all to be far 😬😬

• He's actually really ugly as fuck lol

• nah move on