I want to become a model can you please look at my pictures?

I really want to become a model and I don't know if Im capable enough and I'd be glad if you could check and tell me what do you think 😌
http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=b8b4215
http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=b6c4dda
http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=442067b

Most Helpful Guy

• There's potential, but you'll need to work with a better photographer that can work with you to find out your best angles. Your two most prominent features are your lips and your eyes, but your lips are quite distinctive, and may not suit all looks and styles.

Also... this assumes you have a decent body. If you don't, well... don't waste your time.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could do a lot of vintage and eccentric/exotic photo shoots if you wanted to.
    Try joining http://www.modelmayhem.com/ if you want to practice it with photographers who are practicing and working on their portfolios.
    The site it free, you just need to have some decent pictures of you and see if they approve your profile.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm not a model agent, but I don't think so; however, you should try going to a modeling agency. They're the experts.

• You definitely have the hair and facial qualities for it - Good luck

• Depends on the type of modeling but you got potential if you get a professional photographer.

• You have a shot at it, not a fan of the Cig pic though

• not a smoker it was just some kind of an art shooting but thank you so much 🙏🏻

• You are very welcome. You look great and I wish you the best of luck

• Only the head is not enough for one to be a model. The head is beautiful...

• I mean a cosmetic model.. you know face hair makeup not a runway I have the body tho its just I'm not long enough

• You have a very interesting and attractive face. Yes. You can be a cosmetic model.

• You look great, but what's with the smoking photo shit? Are you trying to promote smoking or what?

• no not at all it was one of those modern art shoothings and the theme was poison-ish beauty I'm not a smoker 😌

• Very nice.

Give up smoking though.

• I'm not a smoker I just held it because of the shoot but thank you so much 😌

• LOL, you look like the girls I take home at 12AM when I still haven't scored and am getting desperate.

• I think you have potential. You should try and nice pictures, you look great.

• your have a striking face, not necessarily beautiful but it does have impact.. go for it

• Not my type of model, but yes.

• You look beautiful... i think you're capable

• You can give it a shot

• in my opinion no but Im not an agent maybe the see something I don't, good luck hope you make it

• personally i think you look aesthetically pleasing. you should go for it if its your passion

• thank you so much ! I think I will 😌🙏🏻❤️

• Hahaha really? Not enough.

• Don't include that last one in your resume please.

You got a unique look and you look good so, give it a shot. Don't let a bunch of No-s get you down. Quitters never win, you know.

• What're your height and weight?

• u look like mick jagger's daughter who's a model georgia may jagger

What Girls Said 6

• it depends what kinda modeling.. for fashion modeling you need good physic and height and style.
    for portrait it doesn't matter if your fat or skinny.. the face will do all the work
    for runways you only need height and to be skinny.
    so... which one do you wanna chose?
    I say you would fit perfectly for portrait modeling.

• Myself and my mother have worked in Agencies, so I know what I'm talking about. From those images you have a good look for Print + Runway. If you do send images into an Agency DO NOT send those. They only want to see a clear non-edited photo, wearing minimal makeup, tank top (hair tied up) so they can see your features.

• Yea I think you'd make a real good model!

• Maybe escort

• You should go to a model agency and ask.

I personally think you're very beautiful, but I think you'd look better if you got your teeth fixed

• Am I the only one who's getting a catfish vibe from the asker?