Girls, is it possible for two guys around the same level of attractiveness facially to have vastly different number of followers on Instagram?

Most girls here have said both are around the same level of attractiveness facially with some favouring guy 1 and others guy 2. SO how come guy 1 has 2 million followers on Instagram? I mean aren't their genetics pretty much both pretty good?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey listen to me, you are attractive. You are physically appealing to the eye and you shouldn't want to look like anyone else. Knock it the fuck off with all these questions ok? This is about the 8th one I've seen since yesterday.
    YOU ARE PERFECT WITH HOW YOU LOOK.
    Stop trying to get everyones opinions on your looks compared to other people. Comparing people never helps and you don't need to look like anyone except yourself. FFS just accept that you have a face, a GOOD LOOKING face and it's who you fucking are.

• But how come Nate Garner/insert any other famous Vine/Instagram guy gets so many comments and random followers on Instagram? I don't want to look like any one else.

• Basically... I present to you... ALEX FROM TARGET. Just how? Why?

• Is it like if I were working at Target on that day (lol Would never happen since I'm an engineering student $$$$$ 😏😏😎) I could be that guy too? Are attractive white guys hotter than attractive guys of other races?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mate, you need to calm down

• How can I know if I am or am Not as hot as Francisco Lachowski and Sean O Pry /Nate Garner to the majority of women purely based on facial attractiveness? An accurate way. Thanks.😊

What Girls Said 4

• Guy 1 has professional photos with a good camera and probably computer editing, and guy 2 has random cell phone selfies

• Literally see you all the time and it's annoying and desperate.

You're a good-looking guy, but you're not at the same level of attractiveness as Nate Garner/Francisco Lachwoski/Seat O Pry.

If you want to be as famous as them then work for it, don't just keep asking on GAG.

• You look nothing like the white guy. Zero. A strong jawline doesn't mean you look like him lmao.

• Na, if you don't get as much followers you're not that hot

What Guys Said 6

• I think it is an awful lot to do with luck

• The amount of followers you get is not based only on your looks. Other factors play a role.

• Let's put it this way, the more desperate one is the less attractive one. Besides just be yourself. The harder you try the more unnatural you look. If looks were everything, we'd be living in absolute idiocy.

• Guy 2's photos look less professional (camera quality, lighting, background, and they're clearly all selfies). Also the eyebrow thing in a few of the photos is overdone, it looks like he's trying to smolder like Eugene from Tangled

• Maybe because his photos are looking more professional? I dunno.

• I'm sick of seeing guy 2 at the bottom on this site lol.