Am I as bad as I think I am?

Always thought of myself as unattractive, always had a hard time of it. Been Getting changes made lost 65lbs last 2 months and still dropping. Everyone is telling me i look lighter, but I dont know how to take the compliment. Is it just a friendly thing or the truth. What you think?

Before

Am I as bad as I think I am?
After

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's because of the position, but you look just as fat now as you did before.

Most Helpful Guy

• Friend you look happier and healthier - Keep it up and take the comments as compliments

What Girls Said 4

• I personally see a difference, but not many people can lose 65lbs in 2 months and keep it off. For that, I applaud you.

• i think you look good in both pictures a 7 on a scale

• Hard to tell form the pictures.

• I think you look different. Thinner in the face and you look better. You are not unattractive. Cheer up and have some confidence.

What Guys Said 6

• No, your looks are fine.

• Dude you look good, 65 lbs in 2 months is amazing. You look better in your 40s than I look in my 20s LOL !

• You look the same mate

• You look kinda the same but maybe that's because you smiled in the second one which makes your face look wider. I think you look average tho.

• Congrats on the weight loss man keep it up

• I don't find you unattractive at all! I love fat people, they look cute!

And you don't look any different from before.