How can I post a question showing my face without any risk?

Can anyone tell me a site where i can post an image (and delete it after?)

Most Helpful Girl

• You can make an account on tinypic and imgur. When you are done with your picture, you log onto your account and delete them, making them inaccessible (if you chose to show your picture on here)

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if you remove it things still get logged. If any google search ever generated your question for example, that would still be there.

Now realistically speaking, no one will find it. Especially not anyone that knows you seeing how you're not giving out any personal information along with it.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, you can never really delete something once you posted it to internet. Deleting is just a myth. So if you care about privacy so much, you souldn't post anything, anywhere.

• I'm really worried about my face, i admit it. So my idea was to send a picture on a site to show them to people, so maybe i would receive an advice or something. Anyway, do you think that i can show the picture individually to the users?

• Ok thank you anyway

I'm sure that i'm really ugly, and i don't wrote this because i secretly know that i'm cute just to hear or see women compliments, i'm sure so do not expect a cute guy. I'd like if you can give me an advice maybe to improve my look

• tinypic. com
    Posting pictures on the internet is always a risk

What Guys Said 3

• I never did it this way but some of the storage photo accounts is probably best put up link and after a few hours delete picture

• Use tinypic. com

• WHen you post to something like imgur, they provide back a link to use to delete the picture.

Don't lose that link.

THere's no way to stop people from downloading or screenshotting the pic though.